Two

Reign walked into her house and she was terrified—by her family

Her older brother was fighting with her younger one over the last bag of chips as her mother seemed to be cooking up some dinner...?

Damn, that's the first, in a while.

"Hello guys, I'm home." Reign announced as no one seemed to acknowledge her. "I'm here to help if anyone needs it." She spoke again but was declined from the attention.

The brunette sighed before walking upstairs and heading to her room. She thought that would be the best idea seeing as no one even cared she was there.

Reign placed her book bag on to her desk right next to her laptop as she took off her coat and then her sweater.

Winter break.

You got to love it.

Family, Christmas, joy.

3 of the best reasons for winter break but it's only good if you have all three, and without family and Joy, there's no Christmas.

Reign was starting to feel sad already. School was over, she should have been enjoying herself. Christmas was in 3 days and her mind has been so fucked up lately that she doesn't even know what to get started on.

"Rei?"

Reign looked up at her door to see her little sister holding her stuffed animal in one hand and a tub of ice cream in the other.

"Hey, Winter. What's wrong?"

"How come you didn't say hi to me? I was sitting on the couch every since I got home from school waiting for you and you didn't say anything." Winter pouted as the 5 year old made her way towards Reign's bed. "Are you mad at me?"

Reign shook her head, "of course not, I just thought that everyone was busy and that they forgot about me." Reign admits as she lifted her sister up to sit on the bed next to her.

Winter forwarded the ice cream, "I wouldn't ever forget about you, Rei." Winter smiled softly at her. "You're my big sister, and big sisters are important."

Reign moved her younger sister's hair out of the way of her shoulders and placed a small kiss at the top of her sister's head.

"That's very sweet of you to say, little sister's are important too." She paused for a moment. "Are you ready to go to dad's house?"

Winter shook her head as she looked a little sick,

"No, I wish we can stay here with mommy. I heard she's letting grandma and grandpa meet her new boo thing."

Reign raised her eyebrow, "Boo thing? Is that what she told you?"

Winter nodded her head and hummed before giving Reign a spoon.