Eight

"What the fuck is wrong with your sister?" Reign asked as she sat at the tackle with Lucas and Ella who seemed to already be in a conversation

"What the fuck is wrong with your sister?" Reign asked as she sat at the tackle with Lucas and Ella who seemed to already be in a conversation. "I'm sorry for interrupting your conversation,"

Ella sent her a small smile, "it's okay, Rei. Can you tell us what got you so upset about?" Ella questioned as she seemed really worried.

"My sister is a bitch. Blah. You hate her. Blah. You're jealous of every guy that has been with her. Blah. Trust me, I've heard it all." Lucas says as he rolled his eyes.

Reign scoffed seeming a bit confused, "I do call her a bitch, yes. I do say I hate her a lot, yes. But  I've never been jealous of a guy that's been with Adeline because she's easy. Anyone can sleep with her, and I would rather not fuck her because she's the newest thing trending—to do. It's stupid." Reign assured as she seemed proud of herself.

Ella smiled some more with a soft head nod. "But you've been talking about her like this for years."

Lucas nodded before eating some of his lunch. "Yeah, it's always 'Adeline pisses be off,' or 'I hate her so much', or 'can you believe what she's wearing?'. Face it Reign, you got the case of the Adelines." He teased as Reign rolled her eyes.

Ella gasped, "Their love story would be the bitchy popular blonde and the obsessed unknown girl except you have a mouth on you." Ella assured before she reached into her bag. "I'm going to write a story about you two."

Reign rolled her eyes before looking over towards Lucas. "I don't know what the fuck she is ranting on about and I honestly don't care. I just want to apologize to you for talking about your twin like that, but you have to talk to her." Reign pleaded with begging eyes.

"I couldn't care less about the things you say about my sister. You should see the way she treats me at home, with that being said, I can't talk with her. You'll just have to do it yourself." Lucas admits before picking up an apple slice and tossing it into his mouth.

Reign groaned before resting her head over her arms. "Thanks a lot, Reyes." Reign muttered into her arms.

"Thanks a lot for what?"

The brunette girl looked up from her arms to see Adeline standing side by side with her brother.

Reign hadn't realized how similar they looked. She rolled her eyes at the sight. It gave her a bad headache.

"I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to the smart Reyes."

Adeline grinned, "Speaking of smart; it reminds me of work. Which I've been meaning to tell you that we are going to be doing at my house."

Reign looked at her with no emotion as she chose to ignore the blonde instead.

"Did you hear me?" Adeline asked before walking over and sitting beside Reign, "I said you can come over to my house." Adeline said in a sweet voice.