Thirty-one

Reign thought about it for hours and hours and she finally came to her decision

"You made it."

Okay, maybe it was a bad decision but it was still a decision and maybe she should have went over this with Kendall seeing as he put her through so much...but she couldn't.

Kendall left and what good is a text saying: I'm going to meet up with a man that did illegal things to you. Don't be made xoxo.

Reign would slap some sense into herself if she even through about beginning to write that message.

It wasn't like she wasn't going to tell Kendall either—she was. Maybe, just not now.

"I want answers. That's all I'm here for." Reign assures before she sat at the table in a chair across from him.

They were in a public place so there wasn't much he could do without being exposed to others around them.

"You look just like him." He commented.

Reign raised her eyebrow in confusion, "I look just like who?" She questioned as the waiter walked over to them.

"How may I help you?" The waiter asked.

Eric cleared his throat and smiled, "I would like a cup of coffee. Light cream and 2 sugars." He then looked over at Reign, "She'll have a toasted bagel with extra butter. No raisins."

That confused Reign even more. How did Eric know about that being her favorite thing to eat—well—edible favorite thing to eat?

Before Reign could ask him, he already got the idea. "Your father."

"My father what?" She asked as the waiter walked away.

"You look like your father."

She scrunched her nose in disgust. "Aren't you my father?"

He shook his head and smiled. "Uncle. I'm your uncle. Just the same way you're Ella's cousin. I hope you don't think it's a coincidence that you two became friends."

"So, who's my father?" She asked.

He crossed his arms and held his chin up high. "If Ella's your cousin. And you're my niece. You do the math. You're a smart girl. Especially from what I've seen by your grades."

Reign squinted her eyes, "What are? Spying on me?"

Eric chuckled, "Yeah. I have to. Your father would kill me if he didn't know how you were all your life. Especially when you were young and you loved basketball. And all that money I gave to your mother—well, grandmother to support you and keep her mouth shut about you not being her real daughter."

Reign heart tightened as her breathing went unsteady. "What...what are you saying?" She asked.

"I'm Eric Flair, Known as your uncle. I'm an important business man...you know that though. I'm sure Ella ranted on to you about how much of an absent father I have been. It's okay though, because without me being an absent dad, she wouldn't be anyone."