Thirty-Seven

Reign brought her laptop onto her bed as she opened up her book

Reign brought her laptop onto her bed as she opened up her book. She had one page left. Just one page and she was going to be done with the book.

Done with everything.

Her fingers brushed against the keyboards and her mind was fled with so many ideas that she couldn't even think
Properly.

Love...

...future...

...happy endings...

She smiled as she got to her last sentence. She roamed the keyboard with her fingers and then smiled.

'My love story is supposed to be a happy ending. With her my ending started with her smile. And all I wanted to say was 'I love you'.'

Reign reread her last page over and over and over again to check for mistakes...clichés and to see if she really made it known enough for the point of the story.

Then when she was done. She contacted her publisher, Genevieve Kinsley. She had been in touch with her for a while now.

"Knock, Knock." Reign hears Adeline's voice coming from the door frame of her room.

Reign raised her eyebrow, "What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be getting ready for Prom tomorrow?"

Adeline nodded before taking off her jacket and hanging it up. "So you know how you agreed to be my girlfriend?"

Reign hummed, "I remember it like it was yesterday...yeah." She said sarcastically.

"So, once you agreed to being my girlfriend, You agreed to being my date to the Prom. If you don't go then I don't go." Adeline says as she now takes off her shoes.

Reign scoffed, "But...but you really want to go to Prom. I can't do that to you." She points out.

Adeline grinned, "You don't have to do that to me...because guess what, You're going." she assured before plopping onto her girlfriend's bed.

Reign glared at her, "You know, I'm starting to rethink on this whole relationship thing. My girlfriend thinks her little begs are going to work. But you guess what...I'm not whipped."

Adeline pulled out her phone before scrolling through her feed.

"Did you hear me? I'm not going...I'm not whipped...aren't you going yo say anything about that?"

Adeline shrugged, "There's nothing to say because you're going."

Reign shook her head. "I'm not."

Adeline then placed her phone down and she sat up with her knees to the bed as she crawled over to the other end where Reign was.

"You are going. You're going to have fun and you're going to enjoy your youth while you can."

Reign rolled her eyes, "Okay, mom, when did you get all wise as if you lived a life before this?"