Twenty-Four

When Reign arrived, Adeline immediately brought her to her body and started to place kisses all over her

When Reign arrived, Adeline immediately brought her to her body and started to place kisses all over her. Unable to help herself, Reign moaned into the kiss.

"are you sure about this?" Reign asked as Adeline hungrily chased for Reign's lips

The blonde hummed, "I am."

The brown haired woman felt goosebumps pass across her skin and a heated sensation waved between her legs when Adeline's fingers brushed against her waist and then farther down at the band of Reign's pants.

Reign pulled at Adeline's bottom lip before their backs hit the room door as it closed.

"I want to...umm. Record." Reign muttered against Adeline's lips.

The blonde hummed and nodded, "Okay. But I want to record it on my phone." She says as Reign agreed and ran over to Adeline's phone. "But this gets out to no one. I rather not be known as Ray J and Kim K." Adeline pointed out.

Reign grinned before taking the phone and setting it up.

Reign then hooked her arms around Adeline and pulled her in for another kiss, "You really are a faggot." Adeline muttered.

The brunette rolled her eyes. Before grabbing Adeline's thigh.

Adeline jumped up as she did before. Reign then proceeded to carry her over to her desk and place her on top of it.

The blonde legs spread and held the brunette woman between them. Their mouths melded together, moving in sync causing Adeline to moan once again.

Reign pulled away and took off of Adeline's shirt. She then ran her hands through out Adeline's hair and gave it a tug.

Her skin felt tings as Reign's fingers brushed down the sides of her arms and her tongue traveling down the sides of her neck.

Reign's fingers stopped at her hips just below the line of her pjs causing Adeline to gasp just a bit when she felt Reign's knee press onto her heated area.

Still tugging at Adeline's hair, Reign decided to lead her kisses up to Adeline's jaw line while leaving bruises and marks with her mouth.

The shorter woman tugged at Reign's shirt as her fingers traveled up it.

Reign used this as an excuse to cup one of Adeline's breasts and leave marks all through out her skin.

The brunette's lips finally met with Adeline's nipple. Her hair was tugged behind her ear.

Finally, Reign's hands settled it's way on Adeline's hips. She picked her up as they finally hit the bed with Adeline's back pressed against the sheets.

Their bodies wrapped together as Reign leaned down with her lips placing small kisses towards Adeline's exposed collar bone. Adeline moaned at the kiss before Reign stopped and looked up at her.