Thirty-Nine

Everyone says that high school is the easiest part of life

Everyone says that high school is the easiest part of life. They say when you get into the real world that you then become an real adult.

They say having to pay for bills and work extra hours is the most hardest thing in life.

But Reign thought differently, she thought that high school was the hardest part of her life. High-school set everything for her.

From there it only got easier and easier not to care. Not to worry about the little childish things she used to worry about.

Now, she was working on her career as a writer and she was living the happiest life she could.

She shared her time with being a part time college student and getting her education as well.

Everything was good. She was sure of it. But she caught herself being reminded of Lucas from time to time.

It still heart knowing that he couldn't be here with her. It still stung her heart on the terms they left on before he died.

"I think we should switch our wedding cake. Vanilla is more of neutral flavor for everyone. We don't have to worry about anyone we know not liking the cake because what goes wrong with vanilla." Adeline says as she walks into their bed room and sat at the end of the bed.

Reign looked up and shook her head, "I can't talk right now, Adeline. I'm busy."

"Too busy to discuss wedding cakes? It's just a simple yes or no, Rainstorm." Adeline says as she rubs her belly and takes a deep sigh.

Reign sets aside her laptop and she crawls over to Adeline and places a kiss onto her neck. "I agree. Vanilla is the way to go, belle." She then sat down beside her fiancé and she rubbed her hands over Adeline's belly.

"Okay, I'll call the people up and we'll say vanilla." She turns around and kisses her fiancé lips, "So, how's the book coming?" She asked,