Fourteen

Adeline woke up the next morning with a huge headache

The sound of the door being knocked on was heard and the blonde sat up and wiped her eyes.

Her head was pounding on a 100 and she was wishing she didn't drink the night before.

"REIGN! I NEED YOU TO GET UP AND DRIVE ME TO SCHOOL!" Adeline heard the voice of Ella.

The blonde groaned before looking towards her right and seeing that spoken brunette.

"Reign..." Adeline called as she tried to shake her awake. "Get up, Ella's here." She whispered.

Reign groaned at the next door knock, "Relax, cupcake. I'll be up in 5." Reign muttered with her eyes still pierced shut.

Adeline chewed at her bottom lip, "Cupcake? Reign, get up." She poked at the girl.

The brunette stretched before looking over at Adeline.  She then got up from the bed and walked over to the door.

When she opened it, Ella stood shocked. "Did you two?"

Reign glanced back at Adeline and scrunched her nose.

The blonde got up and looked for her clothes that were already puked on.

"Did we?" Adeline asked Reign as the brunette palmed her face.

Reign gave a simple head shake and leaned on the door frame. "No we didn't, I feel ashamed that you would even think I'd go there with Adeline." Reign points out.

Adeline frowned as she stopped searching for her things. "Where's my clothes?"

"In the washer. You puked all over it last night."

"I want details later, right now you need to get to school or your mom will kill you. You've been late 3 times this month already." Ella says before storming over to her best friend's closet. "You take a shower and I'll get your clothes out." Ella assured.

Reign nodded before looking over at Adeline. "If you shower for 15 minutes then you could wear my things today."

"Yeah...okay. I'm sure Kenzie has extra clothes in her locker anyways."

Ella looked between the two, "So, are you guys going to shower together?" Ella joked before looking back at the closet.

"Adeline you can use this shower and I'll use the one in Winter's room. She'll be happy to know you're still here." Reign assured before Ella tossed over a shirt.

It landed by Adeline side. Reign sighed, "Can you pick that up for me...I'll go grab you a towel." Reign left out of the room.

The blonde bent down to pick up the shirt and Ella turned around just in time to see the tattoo on Adeline's back; because she was wearing one of Reign's oversized shirts.