Ten

Adeline walked into the room to see Reign holding her book

"Hey! What the hell?" Adeline asked as Reign jumped and her eyes widened, "Why the hell are you reading my book? Don't you have manners?" Adeline then placed the tray of food onto her dresser and snatched the book out of Reign's hands.

"I was just making myself at home." Reign crossed her arms, "I didn't know it would be a big deal."

Adeline scoffed, "This is my book. It's my personal stuff."

Reign smirked, "Just like I have my own personal space, you want to be all up in it when I never said you could. You feel like I'm disrespecting you but in all honesty, you're disrespecting me. You want me to not touch your things? Stop flirting with me and do the damn project."

Adeline rolled her eyes before taking a pretzel from the tray. "Who says I'm flirting with you?" Adeline asked before sitting on her bed.

Reign rolled her eyes, "You flirt with me all the time. It's always one sided, besides, I have a girlfriend." Reign assured before crossing her arms.

Adeline rolled her eyes, "as if. You and what's her face are dating?"

"Ella?" Reign asked as she raised her eyebrow.

Adeline simply nodded, "Yeah, who else would it be? You only ever hang out with her and my brother."

"My girlfriend name is Penelope. She's actually going to be going to our school in 2 days."

Adeline scoffed, "You fancy me that much that you'll make up a pretend girlfriend to make me jealous? This isn't television, Rainstorm, this is real life."

Reign rolled her eyes, "You know, Adeline, you really piss me off. I don't know why you are trying to get the concept of us dating into your head but you need to get it out."

Adeline chewed at her bottom lip, "I don't want to date you, Reign. I just want to feel."

"Feel what?"

"You." Adeline slowly walked up to Reign as her eyes stared into Reign's soul.

The older girl sighed, "I have a girlfriend and a project to get to."

"The project this and the project that, do you really give a fuck about this project is mommy going to yell at you for a failing grade?"

Reign rolled her eyes, "This is all Mr.Kelly's fault. If he wouldn't have ever put us together then my life could simply be normal." She then ran her hands through her hair. "I hate this stupid fucking project and I hate you!" Reign got up and next thing she knew she was all in Adeline's face.

The blonde grinned, "Do you hate me? Or do you want to fuck me?" Adeline asked before circling around the girl and then finally stopping behind her. She slid her finger down Reign's spine, "Maybe both." She whispered as she reached up and whispered as her lips hit against Reign's ears.