Twenty-Two

School come by like every other day

School come by like every other day. 6 hours of hell and long hours of talking.

Adeline got home to a empty big house like she always did.

She would go to school for all those hours walking around like she owned the place but in her heart...she was a loner.

These past few days she's been slowly realizing that she wasn't who she projected to be all these years.

Maybe it was the special connection that she get for Reign nowadays or maybe it was just her mind finally letting her know that it was time to let out the real her.

She didn't know what it was. All she knew was that a change was coming along and it was coming sooner than she hoped.

Everything would have been better and could have been better if she just have left Reign alone that day.

Nothing would have changed between them and Adeline wouldn't have felt the way she did.

It hurt so much knowing that didn't deserve Reign but she wanted her so bad.

The blonde was lost practically without her and it was driving her insane. More insane than she could imagine.

She ran her hands through her and reached over to her night stand. There was no way she could be in the house having nothing to do and just overthinking things that she shouldn't.

So, she grabbed her keys and drove to somewhere that she only knew. Somewhere she could go and hope to be accepted.

-

Adeline's car stopped in front of Reign's house as she debated whether or not if she wanted to go up to the door and knock at it.

For a whole 10 minutes of sitting in the car, all she think about was the pros and cons.

If she walked up to that door then she would either get cursed out and sent away. Also known as suffering from embarrassment.

But if she didn't go up to the door then it would be a waste of time, and a waste of gas.

Adeline sighed before getting out of the car and taking a deep breath. She then turned around and raised her head up high and walked up to Reign's house door.

The blonde began to knock at the door and then took a step back. She waited a little before knocking again.

A moment later the door opened revealing a younger girl that looked a little like Reign.

Adeline knew that face from anywhere. No matter how drunk she was, a face like that was unforgettable.

"Hello Adeline." Winter said with a smile, "Reign's not here."

Adeline knelt down and met eye level with Winter, "Really? Where is she?"

Winter looked as if she was worried but she trusted Adeline for some reason. Her gut told her too and she was going to follow her first instinct.