Twenty-Seven

Everything happened like a blur

Everything happened like a blur. Adeline was in the chair on Reign's lap one moment and then the next moment she was on the desk.

Adeline couldn't help herself before she pulled Reign into a kiss. Her fingers diving into Reign's hair as Reign did to her before.

Her fingers sliding against Reign's soft skin as Reign left small kisses up her neck.

"I'm going to go slow. Let me know if you-"

Adeline tilted her head, "Reign, I'm in charge. Okay? I'm going to take care of you." She muttered before jumping down from the desk.

She turned Reign around and pushed her down so that Reign sat on the Desk.

Adeline smirked before leaning back into a kiss; she parted her lips slightly, letting her tongue explore in Reign's mouth.

With her hands now reconnecting themselves to Reign's body, she pulled her lip and nibbled softly.

Reign hissed in pain before moaning into Adeline's mouth.

Adeline slowly laid her down and then on the desk with her mouth brutally against Reign's, still. Her lips pressed Reign deep into the kiss, while her tongue found its way through and over Reign's lips.

Adeline slowly pulled away with her teeth giving Reign's bottom lip a little pull as it slid out from between her very own lips.

She took this chance to kiss Reign's cheek, and then her jaw line, and then a trail of biting, sucking, and brutal kisses leading down Reign's exposed neck.

Reign held onto the edges of the desk as Adeline stood between her legs. Reign then felt her body push forward and then towards the edge of the desk as her body felt the heat of Adeline's.

The shorter women had one arm wrapped around reign causing her to pull the girl closer and the other cupping the girl's cheek as she brought her kissing back to Reign's lips.

Their tongues slid against one another as their body's brushed against each other's in sync. Both of their bodies rolling together with moans, whimpers and heavy breathing filling the air.

Adeline pulled back to get a good look at Reign who seemed to be awfully flustered by now.

Adeline searched Reign's eyes before slipping her tongue over her bottom lip.

"Show me where you want me to touch you?"Adeline muttered with her eyes still searching through out Reign's.

The taller girl looked away because she was nervous and eye contact wasn't really her thing.

"You could touch me wherever you want-"

Adeline raised Reign's chin with her index finger before she leaned close. "I said..." she trailed off before placing a small kiss to Reign's jaw line and then her ear. She whispered, "Show me, my love." She then leaned back and once again, searched though out Reign's eyes.