Thirty-Eight

Reign hungrily chased for Adeline's lips with her back hitting the bed

Adeline couldn't help but to feel goosebumps loosely on her her skin and a burning and desiring sensation craving between her legs.

Reign liked seeing Adeline like this very much. She roamed her fingers against Adeline's waist and slowly dragging her index finger farther down at the button of her jeans.

Adeline smiled as Reign placed light kisses to her lips over and over again. Reign stopped the light pecks for a bit and then pulled at Adeline's bottom lip.

Their video was still playing on the tv as they could hear themselves heavily breathing, moaning and as much as it looked like they were craving each other there...they weren't craving each other as much as they were right now.

Reign didn't let a chance go missed when she hooked her arms around Adeline and pulled her in for a longer and deepening kiss.

She probably has sex with Adeline about at least 4 times and she still feel on top of the world when she's with her.

Something about Adeline just makes her want more and more and more. Craving it like it's a drug.

Adeline's legs were spread and it held Reign right in between them. Their mouths melded together, moving in sync causing Adeline to moan just as she did in the video.

"Watch yourself." Reign whispered into Adeline's ear as she left more of her marks on her neck.

Adeline desperately tried to keep her eyes opened to watch whatever scene was on the tv as Reign pushed her knee up making Adeline almost scream.

"Let me know if it's too much..." Reign whispered against Adeline's skin as she started traveling down marks from Adeline's neck to her waist.

She stopped only to take off Adeline's shirt and then she was back where she wanted.

Adeline attempted to keep her eyes on the tv as her hands ran through out Reign's hair. 

Adeline felt her skin sting with Reign's fingers brushed down the sides of her arms and her tongue brushing against Adeline's lower waist.

Reign tugged at Adeline's jeans button as her fingers started to roam down them.

Reign loved a good tease, she kisses all the way back up to Adeline as she unhooked her bra. Reign's lips finally met with Adeline's nipple.

Their bodies wrapped together as Reign leaned down with her lips placing small kisses towards Adeline's exposed collar bone. Adeline moaned at the kiss before Reign stopped and looked up at her.

Reign pressed her knee harder in the area Adeline craved most making the girl scream from the pleasuring pain.

Her finger nails dragging along Reign's skin.With the mind of a horny teenager Adeline starting to grind against her knee making her body roll back and forth against Reign.