Five

Reign groaned as she walked up to her school

Reign groaned as she walked up to her school. It was the worst school in all of history. Rivers's way high-school. It was better than St. John catholic academy. That school is full of who knows what and Reign thanked god that she didn't go there.

"Rei!" She heard Ella call after her and she turned around to be tackled into a hug. "How was your winter break? Did you have fun?"

Reign raised her eyebrow, "My winter break was fine—what did you do this winter break?" Reign questioned as she could tell her best friend was up to something.

"I hooked up with someone, I can't tell you who just yet but she was amazing."

"In bed? Or her personality?" Reign asked curiously.

Ella grinned, "Both." She winked as she wrapped her arms around Reign's arm.

"You're very nasty, Ella."

"I'm guessing you didn't get anything this weekend?" Ella sighed as they walked into the school, "Not even a kiss?"

"Why are you always worrying about my love life? Worry about yours."

Ella sighed once again, "Just because you aren't getting any doesn't mean that you have to be grumpy."

"That's not being grumpy, that's being real. I'm a real person." She says as they reached their first class.

Ella tilted her head, "Really? Cause I thought you were fake." She joked before nudging Reign in her side, "listen, I'm just trying to look out for you. I'm your best friend and I know what's best."

Reign shook her head and sat in her seat. "I don't think that's how that works, but I guess."

Ella blew her a kiss with her signature smile before she sat in the chair in front of Reign. The brunette sighed before putting her head down and covering her face.