Twenty-Five

Adeline closed the door behind her as she walked out on the front porch with just a hoodie and sweatpants on

The blonde was a little cold and a little sore after what she just experienced.

"Hey cupcake." Jacob grinned before walking up to Adeline and trying to pull her in for a kiss.

The blonde turned away and stepped back. "We do need to talk."

"Okay, but after you kiss me? I haven't felt the soft touch of your lips in a while." He assured with a toothy smile.

Adeline cleared her throat and then shook her head. No matter how messed up of a person she was.

"Jacob. We need to break up." Adeline said without an care in the world.

As much as she should have cared—she didn't. Not one bit.

Jacob scoffed, "you can't break up with me. You love me. We love each other. We haven't even had sex yet."

The blonde rolled her eyes, "of course that's all you care about."

He shook his head, "No. that's not all I care about. I care about you, Adeline. I do... I just thought that maybe you would actually give me what I deserve. I waited so long for you and you just...you break up with me. I didn't even do anything to set you off. I was your perfect boyfriend."

Adeline shook her head, "No. you weren't my perfect boyfriend. I'm not even sure if you really were ever my boyfriend."

Jacob pinched the bridge of his nose, "I think maybe you should get some sleep. Maybe you should just wait until the morning to make your decision because clearly you aren't thinking straight."

"She isn't indeed thinking straight. I'm sure her head is spinning from the pleasuring night I just gave her." Reign leaned against the door frame. "She's very submissive if you didn't know." Reign winked.

Jacob gasped before he stepped back and looked at them both. "You...you had sex with her? After I had to fucking wait for you? You're a whore." He spat out.

Reign looked down at her watch before sighing, "We didn't just have sex, we made love. And it's late, I won't have time for another round if I have to kick your ass for calling her out of her name."

Jacob shook his head, "Wait until we go back to school! You'll see. Everyone will know how much of a attention seeking bitch you are. I should have known you were a dyke."

Adeline slammed him before he stumbled back. He stepped up in anger to hit Adeline back but Reign stepped in front of her. "Again. I'm warning you to get the hell out of here before I give you a bruise that I know you don't want."

Jacob glared before turning away and walking off. He figured that it was a waste of time to just argue with them or hit them.

At least he knew better than to actually go through with being a women beater.