Six

Reign sat in her room as she remained bored

Reign sat in her room as she remained bored. She had an project to do that was going to need some serious work because of Adeline.

Everything was because of Adeline. The girl was a walking red flag.

And just as the matters couldn't get any worse—her door swung open.

The spoken blonde walked right into the room before tossing her pink jacket over to Reign's rolling chair. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"We have a project that needs to get done and before you ask—your brother let me in. He said to just come right upstairs."

Reign rolled her eyes, "what if I was naked?"

"Bonus points for me then." Adeline shrugged as Reign groaned and pushed herself up from the bed. "I see that you took my advice on the whole changing your room up thing, except I was talking about your room at your fathers house, not this one." Adeline pointed out.

Reign looked around her room and realized that she did indeed change her room around. It must have been her subconscious.

—"Yeah, well I needed a change." Reign muttered before walking over to her book bag and grabbing out a notebook. "We are not working in my room. I don't think it'll be appropriate." Reign pointed out.

Adeline tilted her head and frowned, "I think we should work in your room. As long as we don't appear on the bed then that should be good, right?" Adeline asked in a soft voice.

Reign clenched her eyes shut and nodded, "I suppose you are right."

"Of course I am, I'm Adeline Reyes."

"I know. You don't have to remind me every five seconds." Reign pointed out as she tossed the book onto her desk and sat in the rolling chair. "Come take a seat, we can work on the draft first and after that we work on the actual paper."

Adeline nodded before walking over and sitting on top of the desk. "I picked you to be my partner because you are smart in this area."

Reign eyebrow raised in shock, "Do you have a fever? I've never heard you compliment me before; at least without it being back handed."

Adeline shrugged as she kicked her feet back and forth. "I don't say it very often but you are smart; and sexy." Adeline almost cringed at her own words. But she was quick to hide the disgust on her face from her own words.

"Sexy? You must be diagnosed with the most deadliest disease if you actually just said that." Reign then looked down at her hands, "maybe this is a dream."

"Would you want this to be a dream?" Adeline questioned out of curiosity.

Reign nodded and confirmed, "I would rather this be a dream; yes."

"So, you would rather be dreaming about me? I'm flattered."

The brunette shook her head, "you're trying to gaslight me into saying words that I don't mean."

Adeline shrugged and sighed, "are you sure that you don't mean them?"

Reign nodded, "yes, I'm sure—can we get back to work?"

Adeline shook her head, "Entertain me first."

"You don't have anything else to do? Other than bother me?" Reign scoffed,

"Well that depends." Adeline ran her tongue over her lips, "How long do you think you can last, I'm sure I can do much more than bother you." She grinned,

"You're disgusting." Reign scrunched her nose. "I'm just trying to get this over with and somehow you went from hating me to flirting with me. Pick one."

Adeline chewed on the inner side of her cheek. "I pick both."

"You can't do that."

The blonde shrugged, "says who? You?"

Reign nodded, "Yeah, says me."

Adeline jumped off of the desk as she purposely knocked a pen on to the group which happened to be directly in between Reign's legs.

The brunette looked down at it as she thought about going to pick it up but Adeline leaned down and grabbed it as her hand slid onto Reign's thigh. Her hand was awfully close to the inner side of Reign's thigh.

"Oh god." Reign muttered,

Adeline looked up as she was still knelt down, "is this too much for you?"

"Get up, Adeline." Reign gritted through her teeth as she looked everywhere but the girl.

The blonde smirked as she rested two hands onto the writer's lap and she leaned forward as she raised her hand up to Reign's face and made sure she faced her directly, "Is this too much for you?" She whispered as the words brushed against Reign's lips from how close they were.

"What exactly are you trying to do?" Reign asked with her eyes burning into Adeline's soul.

The blonde shot her eyes down to reign's lips. "I'm trying to kiss you."

"What?" Reign eyes widened in surprise.

Adeline rolled her eyes before she pulled her hand away, "Well, now since you want to be so clueless I don't feel like it anymore."

"What—who the fuck do you think you are? Do you think I'm going to obey at every command? I'm not a dog."

Adeline chewed at her bottom lip before smirking at the brunette. "You do what I say, you sit and behave and you were even waiting for me to give you a treat. I'd call that a doggie if you asked me, lassie."

Reign glared, "I wasn't waiting for a treat, you idiot. You're being very unprofessional and I was waiting for you to finish."

Adeline grinned, "you're a faggot."

"Takes one to know one." Reign shrugged,

"Gross." Adeline scrunched her nose from disgust before walking over to the door and opening it. "Show me where the kitchen is. I want to have sex there." Adeline voice was serious but she wasn't.

As the blonde walked out of the door, Reign followed as she groaned. She hated having Adeline over. For multiple reasons that will not be discussed right now.

Reign needed to get the blonde out of her house, fast.