Ins(is) 4

Goodgodwhy on ao3

Annabeth wished she could say it was good.

Correction, she wished she could say it was 'just good', but unfortunately, it was fucking incredible.

Percy dragged her immediately into his space and slammed her against the counter, knocking the breath out of her. He pushed insistently against her mouth, his lips proving just as soft as they looked, and it made her heart flutter in her chest. It was better than she could have imagined, and she had indeed imagined it an embarrassing number of times. The way he pressed and nibbled had her legs shaking and it sent arcs of electricity surging through her body. She was embarrassed that just a simple kiss already rendered her into a shivering puddle.

She pulled him in by his neck, determined to take back some control as she finally toyed with his dark curls the way she had been itching to do since the moment she saw him at the back of the class. His fingers dug into the skin of her waist aggressively, forcing her hips to meet his. She could feel every single inch of his insistent length pushing against her heat. Even with the layers that still separated them, it felt impossibly good.

Suddenly his tongue darted out to trace along her bottom lip and she gasped into his mouth. Her surprise gave him the perfect opportunity to slide his tongue between her panting lips.

It wasn't soft or tender, it was all passionate desperation and devastating hunger. They continued to fight for dominance, until Percy lifted her up and dropped her down on the edge of the counter so that he could step directly between her legs. She barely even registered it, when she sent cups and cutlery clattering to the floor. The change in height forced her to angle her face down and her nails clawed at his neck hopelessly, struggling to maintain contact with his lips.

Goosebumps rose all over her skin as he ran his hands up her thighs and pushed up the hem of her short skirt, until her soaked panties were exposed. She began to trail her fingers down his neck, over the strong muscles in his shoulders and down his flexing biceps. Meanwhile, Percy's hands released her legs, to begin fiddling with her top. She felt eternally grateful for her choice in outfit, because Percy was able to shuck off her cardigan in record time, freeing her to press her bare skin against his covered chest. Her heart jumped when she felt his fingers ghost up her stomach until they were cupping her tits urgently, and she couldn't hold back the keening moan for another second.

Percy tore his lips from hers, but before she could whine indignantly, he was already pressing incessant marks into the skin of her neck and behind her ear. Before she even knew what was happening because she was a little lightheaded and very dizzy, Percy slipped a nimble hand around her back and swiftly unhooked her bra, flinging it over his shoulder. She slapped a hand down onto the counter suddenly, frantically searching for something tangible to grab on to, when Percy lowered his head to suck one of her firm nipples into his mouth. She was panting heavily as his tongue swirled and nipped at her tits.

Even in her dazed state, it didn't escape her notice that she was almost entirely naked while Percy was still fully clothed and looking far less disheveled than herself. She didn't entirely know what to make of it. All she knew was that she was dripping down her thighs and she was more turned on than she had ever been in her life.

She usually took on a more dominant role when she was fucking men because they rarely knew what they were doing. She took what she needed from them and moved on. She liked control and she didn't hand it over easily, but she found herself melting to Percy's will. Each of his touches rendered her more pliant, and every time she tried to push back against him, he became more insistent, and it was making her impossibly horny. She was literally shaking with anticipation and her cunt pulsed erratically with desire as she waited for his next move.