Blissful Morning

Ao3 by Ashified
Also!! Happy Pride Month!! Here is some poly stuff idk 🤷🏻‍♀️
-lex feldz
--------

Piper propped herself up onto her knees and leaned into the side of Percy's chest. She looked up at his face, which was certainly a sight to see, his pants and groans turning her on to no end. She placed her hand on Annabeth's ass, helping Percy push her back and forth on his cock. Annie's back was arching, and the noises she was making were even louder than the slapping noises as her hips smashed against Percy's over and over again.

As Piper let her body rub against his, she felt the bumps and grooves of lean muscle, toned by years of swordplay. The one of Percy's hands that wasn't currently gripping Annabeth's waist snaked over to Piper's and pulled her into a deep kiss. They roamed over her skin, grabbing her tight, as if he'd lose her if he didn't. As she felt his fingers dig into her waist. She could feel herself wanting him more and more. His lips weren't as smooth as Annabeth's, but she still could feel herself melting into them, into his body.

"Fuck, Perce, just like that. Don't stop!" Annabeth moaned.

Piper gave a sultry laugh into Percy's lips. With her free hand, she reached up around Percy's neck and grabbed his hair, running her fingers through his thick black curls. He somehow pulled her even closer than she already was. His fingers then made their way down, fondling her ass for a half second, before moving to her front. His arm was now between her boobs, and his fingers were now dipping into the veritable flood that was her slit.

She gasped and smiled at Percy. She kissed him even harder, before pulling back again. She was all giddy from the pleasure, from the situation, from Percy, from Annabeth, from the both of them. She looked down, watching his cock push in and out of Annabeth's pussy with a smile on her face. It was almost hypnotic, the way it stretched out her hole, the way it all disappeared inside her before coming nearly all the way out again. Biting her lower lip, she looked up at Percy and thought about every single way she wanted to make him finish.

Percy gave his signature grin, and then his fingers found that spot. The spot on her front wall, the one that was slightly rougher, the one that if you rubbed, it made you go half crazy.

Piper was nearly yelling with how loud her moans were, "Oh my gods, oh my fuck!"

Piper couldn't handle it. She broke the kiss and buried her face into his chest, biting her lip once again, nearly enough to draw blood.. Piper ground herself against his fingers. And gods, they were fast. They flicked back and forth across her g-spot, each time sending a spike of pleasure throughout her entire body. It was almost too much sensation at once, but gods did it feel good. Each time he hit it, she could feel herself getting higher and higher, closer and closer to it.

"Fuck I'm gonna come!"

Piper was surprised that it wasn't her own voice. She looked over at Annabeth, and noticed her panting and breathing and moans getting louder. Some part of her head registered that it was Annie who said it, but she had no way of consciously acknowledging it. Not when it felt like her entire body turning into the embodiment of Elysium itself.

She wasn't sure who'd come first.

As Percy's dick pushed in and out of Annabeth, and his fingers rubbed back and forth in Piper, it was Piper who reached climax first. She wasn't sure what came out of her mouth, but she was sure that expletives weren't hard to find in the long string of words that she moaned. Waves wracked her body, and she could feel herself involuntarily squeezing Percy's fingers, which were still pumping in and out of her. As she came down from the high, she could finally think clearly. The pleasure slowly died down as Percy took out his fingers.