Illicit Affairs

An- I could have sworn up and down I posted this for that person-I apologize I can't find the comment right now

By @perca_beths456 on ao3

It started on a Saturday night after Percy caught another man in his and Rachel's bed. He was supposed to be on a work trip, but he and Rachel have had trouble recently. So, he decided to be a good husband and fly back early to surprise her. Maybe then, Percy thought, could I fix us.

But when he opened the door to his house, the first thing he heard were Rachel's moans- low and loud. He didn't think much of it, at least until he heard even lower, more masculine moans and the creak of a bed.

Percy froze in the entrance. A million emotions flew through him. He couldn't pinpoint them exactly, but he realized, for some reason, that he didn't feel anything a husband should feel while hearing his wife getting pounded by another man.

No anger, no grief, nothing .

Nothing except relief.

He wasn't exactly surprised at what he felt. Him and Rachel have barely acted like they were married for months. When that happens, well, it's normal to fall out of love. But he wouldn't really say he had been in love with Rachel their entire marriage. After all, it only started as a way to appease their CEO parents and join their companies together. They were content to just stay amicable during it, but when Rachel randomly said she loved him a few months after their wedding, Percy felt it was only obligatory to say it back.

After that, he would say he started to feel something akin to love. But looking back on it, he realized that perhaps he was just fooling himself. Maybe he just wanted to think he loved her, so he tricked himself into thinking he did.

After all, he felt more for a curvy blonde he met two months ago than he has for the redhead getting fucked by another man that he had been married to for five years.

So that's how he ended up in the driveway of Annabeth Chase's house that night, immediately kissing her once she opened the door and soon making her come five times by the next morning. He wasn't supposed to be at home until three days after, so he spent all three days with the adorable, dangerously sexy blonde.

Not once in that time did he think about his wife.

Rachel never found out, of course. When he pretended to come home after a long flight, she acted like everything was normal. So Percy's guilt was gone. Why bother feeling bad about cheating when it's done by the both of them?

Now, five months later, he's lying on a couch with Annabeth in her house while Rachel thinks he's in Illinois for a business conference for a week. Little does she know that he's been inside Annabeth more than he's ever stepped foot in Illinois .

"Fuck, baby," Percy groans as Annabeth moves her hips in tune with his thrusts. He's lying on his back, Annabeth's back meeting his large chest. His legs were in between hers and kept them apart to open her up. The position was very akin to the porno's they've watched together, but the sensation was unreal.

One of their hands were linked together and resting on one of Annabeth's breasts. When he thrusted into her, he could feel it jiggle and bathed in the feeling. The other hand was resting on her soft belly, feeling the rolls and planes as she moved.

"Oh my god," Annabeth moaned. She threw her head back to meet his lips. Percy kissed her thoroughly before pulling back to pepper kisses on her forehead. Seeing the way her doe silver eyes look up at him inadvertently made his thrusts quicken. Annabeth's legs shook as his thick cock drilled into her from below.

Percy let go of her hand on her breast to reach down to where they met. He found her erect clit and began rubbing in time with his thrusts. His other hand landed pinched the small pudge that he loved.