Skeleton in the Closet (Ice Ring)

I found what is hopefully a gem you guys

by @SimileQuotes on ao3

To her surprise, Annabeth had her ass squished on the door of a supply closet in the middle of a party by none other than her sworn enemy. Percy Jackson. He had grabbed her ass in his hands, pulling on her dress until she was left in her pearl panties. With one finger, he had tossed the lacy piece aside. And in a quick motion, he shoved his index deep in her cracks, as she laid whimpers of sweet desperation linger on the wall behind her back.

Annabeth sighted, grabbing Percy's face to hers tugging on his lips and merging with his tongue. The guy had skills; she could give him that. Annabeth felt her face flush, she needed more. And now. And the quicker it was done, the quicker she could forget all about it.

What reasons had

What reasons had propelled her behind the closet door with him were still hazy at best and humiliating at the very least. They had found each other on the dance floor, him dancing with a brown-haired girl, whilst she had been shaking her bum on a random guy from school. The party was at Clarisse's house, one of Annabeth's friends. After their mutual snarky joust, Percy had turned to her dance partner with arrogant superiority contempt. She had felt someone push her deeper in the crowd. Cramped dancing sucked. Propelled right into the enemy's arms. Annabeth paused. They had both glanced at each other surprised at the intrusion. Her dress was reaching far higher than usual. From his view, he could clearly see her panties.

She knew Piper had been mostly kidding when she had bought them for Annabeth as a birthday present last year. Her best friend had said "If guys see you in this, they'll instantly get hard". With the look on her sworn enemy, Annabeth's throat tightened. There, right into his ocean eyes, laid desire. What happened next was as strange for her than for him, the blonde wrapped her arms around him. He nodded and raised her up in the air like she was made of clouds. Her feet dangling, swinging on his bulge to the beat of the drums, Annabeth barely noticed when he finally found a wall to push into, they had ended up in a closet. Alone for once.

From the moment the door closed, their bodies hadn't parted. Neither had their lips. Annabeth used her hands to haul his shirt to the side. Chuckling, he stretched it over his face, leaving her mouth for a second. A second too long. The departure was already too much to bare, Annabeth felt her face move on her own, locking lips with him again.

She teased him with her tongue, trying to get him to let go completely to submit to her control. He didn't, he was battling her with every thrust of hips. The music was still drumming hard, as an excuse to move harder. His fingers brushed her tights and found their way to her panties. There, he found her soaking trough her pearlescent underwear. Annabeth could tell from the sudden touch just how wet it had gotten.

Percy slipped a finger inside the panty and teased her entrance. Annabeth panted. Her breath caught in his shoulder, biting him for his sweet torture. Cheekily, she pushed his hand away for a second, but he held on tighter holding her ass just enough to secure her body on his grip. With his free hand, pulled her dress and rammed his index back inside of her. Annabeth screamed internally, panting, and holding every whimper her throat dared to blurt on the wall. Her breasts were exposed from the lack of wearing a bra. Goosebumps grew on her arms, as she felt the strokes getting smoother. Her eyes joined his in another match. Desire flushed on his face, Percy stared at her exposed breasts and grinned like a puppy.

There, he grabbed the globes in his hands, flicking on her nipples another heavenly torture. She slipped her hand into his pants, used her other to open his flier, and pulled out his erect member. Getting a good feeling from the first stroke, she could tell she was about to have fun. Quickening her pace, Percy's face blushed at her approach. He dropped her on the floor along with her panties and their rivalry. She freed the rest of his cock from his pants, his boxers and jeans meeting the white panties somewhere too far away to remember.