Twin Sized Mattress

Ao3: fairlylocaldreamer

Percy Jackson's shitty old dorm room couch was Annabeth's favorite place in New York City.

It was large enough to seat four people comfortably if one of them was Leo, but only three if one of them was Frank, but it was comfy. Sure, it was stained with booze, random sauces (Percy refused to eat at his desk) and probably a cum stain or two if you looked hard enough, but still. Annabeth had become incredibly attached to the couch. It was amazing for reading. Good for get-togethers. And probably the comfiest place in Percy's room to make out on.

He lived in a single -- RA perks-- and had a lofted bed, with the TV underneath, the couch on the opposite wall, and his desk and a couple drawers in the corners. If Annabeth slept over, they fell asleep on the couch. If they were eating, they were on the couch. If they were fucking, guess what? They were probably on the couch. Percy's bed remained untainted from their college couple sins.

Until now.

Annabeth huffed as she flipped around and scooted backwards on her naked butt until her back hit the wall. She shifted as closely into the corner of the bunk bed as she could, simultaneously trying to look sexy and seductive while not falling off the ridiculously small mattress. Percy's head appeared as he climbed the railing with much more ease, grinning at her affectionately.

"Watching you struggle onto my bed really turned me on, you know? I'm rock hard."

Annabeth swatted at his shoulder, rolling her eyes as he settled over her, caging her in with his forearms. "We'll see who's laughing when one of us falls off."

He leaned down to kiss her and she sighed, melting into the mattress. Percy Jackon's mouth was a dangerous thing, and Annabeth wanted nothing more than for it to be on her cunt.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned, twining her hands into his dark hair as he mouthed his way down her neck, biting into the junction of her shoulder. She watched as he took one of her hardened nipples into his mouth, sucking in a gasp as he bit at it playfully before putting his attention on the other one.

She was trembling by the time Percy was sucking a hickey into the inside of her thigh. He was precariously balanced on the third rung of the bunk ladder, most of his upper body bent over the foot of the bed so he could reach her cunt. She squeaked as his thumb passed over her clit.

"Don't... don't..."

"Don't what?" Percy looked up at her, dragging his tongue over the hickey he'd just made. "Don't stop?"

"Don't... fall off," Annabeth managed to choke out, and Percy's laughter was lost in the loud moan she made when he buried his face into her.

Her mind spun and her hands shot out to hold onto Percy's hair, pulling him tighter against her. He groaned against her, and through her haze of pleasure Annabeth registered that he only had one hand on her hip to keep her steady. Her legs squeezed around his head when she realized he was fisting his own cock underneath the bed.

"Oh, god," Annabeth whimpered as sweat started to bead on her temples. She could feel her entire body tightening up, the wave of pleasure in her belly ready to crest. "Oh, god. Fuck. Shit, I'm gonna--"

Percy swiped his tongue over her clit and sent her tumbling over the edge into bliss, shuddering as he continued to lick at her until she twitched from aftershock. When she finally regained the strength to open her eyes, Percy was wiping his mouth with the back of his hand, his cocky grin shiny with her release.

"Move, Wise Girl, you're hogging the bed."

She grumbled as she scooted back to his pillows. "Easy for you to say. You didn't just get the best head of your life."