Ins(is) 5

Goodgodwhy on ao3

Annabeth told him that what they had done in the café was a one and done type of deal. And Percy was fine with that, he probably would've told her the same thing if she hadn't already said it. He didn't want any kind of relationship with her, he didn't want any kind of connections to this school and having sex with someone was usually a sure-fire way of building unwanted attachments.

That didn't mean that he wasn't a little bummed about it though. It had sort of been the best moment of his life, and he was embarrassingly eager to repeat it. He had never slept with anyone twice before and he didn't plan to start now, but God, after that, it was not an easy decision. Percy was normally pretty detached during sex, it was fun, and it passed the time but with her, it was like a religious experience. He hadn't felt bored or disconnected, he had felt utterly alive. He's also pretty sure he had never come so hard in his entire life. And okay, he was severely downplaying just how much he would like to repeat it.

He wanted to make an exception, maybe just one more time with her and then he could get over his slight obsession. But he couldn't sleep with her again, he shouldn't, and he wouldn't. He couldn't get attached to her, he couldn't catch feelings, because soon he would be leaving and then he would never see her again, so really what was the point? It just made everything worse and sad, and he wanted to move on with his life without any commotion.

Annabeth was not making it easy on him though. Despite her 'claim' that she didn't want to repeat it, she had been going out of her way to taunt him. She may not want to sleep with him again, but she was definitely enjoying teasing him.

At first, he wasn't sure, it had started off fairly innocently. The day after the 'café incident,' which is what he had begun to call it, instead of giving him a wide berth in the hallway and avoiding all eye contact as she usually did, Annabeth had brushed right passed him, her fingers glancing across his knuckles and her delicious lemon-scented hair smacking him in the face with a swish. He had been frozen on the spot as he watched her walk away, her pale purple skirt tight against her ass and her thigh high boots making his mouth run dry.

He found that a little strange, but he hadn't been suspicious yet. But then later on in their class, she became a lot more blatant with it. Their teacher had asked for a volunteer to grab a textbook from the top shelf next to Percy's seat. It made the most sense for him to do it since he was right there, but Annabeth had sprung up, and offered to get it before he could say a word.

She came towards him slowly, her eyes holding his, like a snake slithering towards its prey. He tried not to shiver too noticeably as she stopped in front of his desk. Then she had extended up on her tiptoes, stretching her whole body as she reached for the book above her. He gulped at the sight of her flat tan stomach and the way she was bending at the waist, her ass peeking out from beneath her skirt. He blinked, trying to tear his gaze away from it because literally everyone in the class could see that he was ogling her, but it felt impossible. What could he say, he was an ass man. Or more specifically, he was an Annabeth's ass man. He watched as her fingers grazed the book but ultimately failed to grab it. She fell back to the flats of her feet and turned to look at him innocently.

"Percy, can you help me?" she asked, blinking her big grey eyes and biting her bottom lip.

He wiped his palms on his pants and stood silently, his gaze flickering quickly down to watch as her tongue darted out and traced along her teeth. He rounded his desk mechanically and stood before her. Annabeth tilted her head up slightly to look him in the eyes and it made heat simmer down his spine as he was reminded of the way she had kneeled before him, waiting for his cum not long ago. He turned away before she could notice the blush on his cheeks and reached up to easily grab the book and hand it to her. She took it and patted him on his arm, squeezing his bicep for a second too long and making his legs shake.