ins (is) 8

Goodgodwhy on ao3

Now that he was sleeping with Annabeth on a regular basis, he could honestly say that for the first time in his life, he actually looked forward to going to school. She had become a constant for him, and he genuinely enjoyed spending time with her, even if that time was basically just spent fucking her at every chance he got.

He would never tell anyone this, but he was actually a little glad that he had managed not to get expelled yet. He still wasn't sure how long his luck would last, but he decided to enjoy himself in the meantime.

His mom had spoken to him again about it, ensuring him that this would be their permanent home, no more moving or running. He was actually kind of starting to believe her too, just a little bit. He was allowing himself to hope, because despite all the odds, he sort of liked this place. He liked the town, he liked the school and yes, he liked the people.

And maybe there was one particular person that he liked more than others, but that was irrelevant. Annabeth was just fun, she was a good time, that was all.

They still met in the library to work on their essay every few days, and he was eternally grateful that she had forced them to start so early on the project because they ended up getting distracted more often than not.

Sometimes they would leave their table hurriedly to go fuck in her car until the windows were fogged up and the vehicle was rocking violently side to side.

One time, Annabeth couldn't wait until their study session, so she dragged him behind the portables during free period to give him an earth-shattering blow job that left him jittery for the rest of the day.

Another time, he pulled her into the forest during lunch, and ate her out against a tree, with her leg hooked over his shoulder and her hands pulling at his hair.

He still remembered vividly one day, where he nearly passed out when she walked by, wearing her hot little cheer uniform, in the hallway. She had stopped next to him just long enough to whisper throatily in his ear, "I'm not wearing any panties," before going on her way, totally unbothered. He stared after her with his jaw nearly on the floor until she rounded the corner, and then he ran to find a bathroom stall once again, so he didn't explode right there. He made sure to pay her back later that night, waiting for her after the football game to fuck her in the shower of the girl's changeroom, once everyone else had cleared out.

It had been three full weeks of unbroken, incredible bliss.

Whenever he saw her anywhere outside of their little sex bubble, they would both purposefully ignore each other, although he couldn't help the lingering glances and heated stares as she walked by, because she always looked utterly amazing. Every day she tortured him with these little outfits that probably would have been cute on anyone else, but when she wore them, they became something else, something indecent and dangerous, tempting him to follow after her, forever drawn to her, like a moth to a flame.

Today, he was sitting with Grover in the back of class, waiting for the lesson to begin.

He blamed it on Annabeth's influence, but Percy had become a little friendlier in his good mood due to the amazing sex he was having, and it seemed to make people think he was suddenly approachable.

He tried to turn them all away, with a judgemental scowl, but unfortunately it didn't work on everyone.

Nico, the skull boy that he met on his first day, (who Percy had coincidentally learnt was related to one of Annabeth's friends, Hazel) and his boyfriend, Will, the cheerleader, would often chat with Percy on their way into school. He hadn't really known what to do when it first started happening, but it was hard to ignore them, when he had so much in common with one of them and the other was impossibly nice. So, now he called them friendly acquaintances.