Chapter 5

~THE NEXT DAY~

Finally, it's Saturday. I get to go to the studio to meet Rocky and record my songs. Right now it's 10:32am and Rocky said he would pick me up at 10:45 so I have 13 minutes to wait. Katie went to her job, so she isn't here today. I don't have a job currently because I actually work on campus in the library when I'm not doing anything and when they need any help. I get paid $10 an hour I work so I am making some money.

Today in the studio Rocky and I are going to record some of my songs and then make the music for what we wrote last night.

Last night was fun. Rocky and I kissed many a times but we didn't really talk about it. I'm still wondering if he is still hung up on Alexa and really, who made the first move? I don't know if I did or he did. Maybe he did because he invited me for lunch. I mean he could have called me, Rocky has my number.

As I am thinking my ringtone that I set for Rocky goes off. It's Things Are Looking Up because he gets to sing the chorus.

"Hey," I say, answering the phone.

"Hi, so I'm outside waiting," Rocky's voice says through the phone.

"Be there in a sec," I reply and hang up. I grab my bag which has my notebook and iPad in it. I lock the door to the room and run to the parking lot to meet Rocky in his car. This was the first time riding in his car and let me say, it's awesome, better than my car.

"Hey there," Rocky said after I buckled myself in.

"Hey there yourself," I giggle looking over at him. I think we were being a bit awkward with each other after last night and not knowing what we are.

Rocky cleared his throat and started up the car, "Are you excited for recording your songs professionally?" Wow this was sounding like a conversation with my dad.

"I am, now changing the subject," I say getting to the topic of the kiss(or kisses), "What do you want to be?"

"When I grow up? I'm already grown up," he says trying to stay off the subject.

"Not that, here pull over," I say as we are driving down the street. Rocky pulls over and looks at me. I unbuckle my seat belt and put my knees on the seat.

"Whatcha doing?" Rocky asks looking at me with almost shyness in his eyes. I shake my head and lean forward and kiss him. I pull back and re-buckle my seat belt.

"What are we? Or what will we become?" I ask again as Rocky pulls out.

"Mayleen Raen, would you want to be my girlfriend?" Rocky asks driving down the street.

"I would love to," I smirk and get comfortable in my seat. I turn on the radio and Let's Not Be Alone Tonight is blasting on the radio.

"Hey why don't you Vine this?" Rocky asks. He hands me his phone and I go on the Vine app and record.

"Let's Not Be Alone Tonight is on the radio!" I yell and put the camera on Rocky.

"EPIC," Rocky yells and we run out of time. I quickly caption "Let's Not Be Alone Tonight is on the radio once again. You guys rock! @MayleenRaen is with me" and I post it. I follow my account so Rocky is now following me, wassup. Within 3 minutes of the post his phone is blowing up with notifications and so is mine. I look through all the comments on the vine post.

r5lover9000- OMG! Isn't she from the concert in LA? Are you two dating?

rockyismineLOL- That bitch needs to back up.

r5rockyhaha- Is #Rocklexa over? Is #Rockay going to be a thing. (Pronounced Rock-a BTW)

"Wow, half the fans think we are dating, and the other half hate me," I laugh at all the comments under the post.

"Well, people are shippers. Any names yet?" Rocky asks keeping his eyes on the road but sneaking a glance at me every now and then.

"Rockay is one. I think maybe," I say trailing off, "Rockleen? Because my full name is Mayleen?"

"That is so cute. Do you want to tweet it or wait for a bit?" He asks as we pull up to the building.

"Wait till the fanfics start rolling in," I laugh and get out of the car, "Here's your phone back." I toss Rocky his phone like he does in the HMUOY music vid.

"Alright, let's get inside before the paparazzi show up," Rocky says and we rush into Hollywood Records. I follow Rocky through the building until we arrive upon a booth that says, 'Scheduled for Rocky Lynch and Mayleen Raen'

"That's so cool," I say and we walk into the booth, "My name, on a professional booth."

"Yeah, it's pretty epic," He says and wraps his hand around my waist. I lean into his side and he places a soft kiss on the top of my head. I'm 5'4"/5'5" so the difference of our height is a bit awkward but a tall guy and a short girl is cute right?

I take a deep breath and clap my hands, "Let's get started."

A/N Hey guys wassup? I am hoping you are liking this book so far. I really enjoy writing it for you guys. Let me know if you have any questions or ideas for upcoming chapters.

I love you guys, keeping voting and commenting.

BYE- @BookDoOver17 aka Samantha