Chapter 14

I finally finish fangirling over getting the part and leave Ross to go and try and find Rocky. It's like he disappeared off the face of the earth. As I'm walking around the party I find the drink table. I grab my self some punch and continue to walk around. I run into Stormie, as she is walking around as well.

"Hey Stormie," I smile.

"Hey Mayleen, how are you enjoying the party?" Stormie asks. I take a sip of my drink.

"Good! It's cool that they did this for me. Next year I might not go to college, so it's a celebration for my maybe last year of school as well as everything I've done," I ramble, "Not to cut our conversation short but, have you seen Rocky?"

"I don't know. I say check the garage. He might of gotten some inspiration," Stormie suggests. I nod and make my way through everyone and to the garage. Rocky isn't there so I go back to the house to enjoy the party, it is for me. When I'm back in the house Repeating Days starts playing. As the song starts the door bell interrupts the music, no one seemed to notice so I go to answer the door. I open it and see Rocky's ex, Alexa. Ironic that the song that is basically about her starts playing. I take a deep breath and step outside, closing the door behind me.

"Hey, can I help you with something?" I ask pretending to not know who she is.

"Yeah, sorry I'm looking for Rocky. I'm...an old friend. My name's Alexa," Alexa smiles and sticks her hand out. I shake it to be polite.

"I'm May...his new friend," I stretch out friend to make it sound like how she put it.

"Oh, uh, well. I'll just go find him," she says trying to step around me, but I step in front of her.

"Listen, that's not really a good idea," I say and the front door opens and it's Rocky.

"Hey babe," Rocky says, I notice his eyes widen as he see's his ex. He wraps his arm around my waist and I lean into his side.

"Wait, wait, wait," Alexa says shocked, "Babe? So you and him?"

"Oh sorry, I guess I forget one word. I'm his new girlfriend," I smile.

"Uh, oh," She says in a realizing tone, "Oh! I'm so sorry. Uh, bye!"

Alexa runs from the porch to her car. I pull Rocky inside and smirk happily.

"What the hell was that about?" Rocky asks once we are back in the party.

"No clue, she said she wanted to talk to you. It's ironic that this song came on when that happened," I told him, signifying to Repeating Days as it ended.

"Very," he says. Rocky plants a kiss on my forehead and we to the kitchen, "So what happened while I was in the bathroom?"

"Well, the Alexa thing, and well," I stall and look at him. I take his drink and set it on a table, "I got the part, I'm going to be on TV!"

"Babe that's amazing," Rocky smiles and squeezes me tight, "You're going to be on TV, that's amazing. When do you start?"

"I have to go in Monday morning at 8," I smile. Rocky looks at his watch and his eyes widen.

"Hey I have to pee again, stay here?" He says then runs off. I shrug and pick up my drink and take another drink. After about 5 minutes the music cuts and Ryland starts talking over the crowd.

"Can everyone please head to the backyard, thank you," Ryland says and I start to try and go out but Ryland runs up to me, "Not you."

"Wh...Okay," I shrug. Ryland wraps another frickin' blindfold around my eyes and guides me outside I guess. It was quiet and the blindfold came undone and after my eyes adjusted I saw R5 on a mini stage in front of us except Rocky was in Ross' place.

"So as all of you know this party is for the wonder, talented, Mayleen Raen. She has just finished another year of college, started a music career, just got her first role on a TV show, and she's my girlfriend," Rocky said. Everyone laughed at the girlfriend comment, "Even though it's been 2,3 weeks, I love her so much and she's made me a better person. Babe this one is for you."

They started to play music and it was Can't Say I'm In Love which is one of the bonus tracks on the Target edition of Sometime Last Night.

Rocky started to sing the first verse(BTW I found these lyrics on YouTube)

Rocky-
Heart's beating faster, might need some surgery
Natural disaster, you're taking over me
And I st-st-stutter, vision b-blurry
There ain't no other that brings me to my knees

And it gets so hot whenever we're alone
But I can't say I'm in love

R5-
No, I won't

Rocky and Ross-
I don't know what love is
But I know I've never felt like this
Your kiss is magic
Like a circle, yeah, it's perfectness
And I can say yes, tell you it too
You say it first
It's easy for you
Even though I know that it's true

Rocky-
I can't say I'm in love

R5-
Whoa-uh-uh-uh-oh-oh Whoa!
Whoa!

Rocky-
Even though I know that it's true
R5-
Whoa oh, whoa
Rocky-
I can't say I'm in love

P-paranoia, it's running through my veins
I got to know ya, that was the end for me
And I know I got ya holding on to words that I can't say
And everything ya feel for me, just know I feel the same

Rocky and Ross-
I don't know what love is
But I know I've never felt like this
Your kiss is magic
Like a circle, yeah, it's perfectness
And I can say yes, tell you it too
You say it first
It's easy for you
Even though I know that it's true

Rocky-
I can't say I'm in love

R5-
Whoa-uh-uh-uh-oh-oh Whoa!
Whoa!

Rocky-
Even though I know that it's true
R5-
Whoa oh, whoa
Rocky-
I can't say I'm in love

Rocky and Ross-
Open up my heart, open up my mind
Everything is changed to color from black and white
Everything I see is a new reality

Baby, is this love?

Yeah. Is this love? Is this love?
Yeah, this is love

Rocky-
I know what love is
And I know I've never felt like this
Your kiss is magic
Like a circle, yeah, it's perfectness
I can say yes, tell you it two
I'll say it first only for you
I can say yes, tell you it two
I'll say it first only for you

I'm starting to realize that it's true

R5-
Whoa oh, whoa

Rocky-
I'll say it first only for you

R5-
Whoa oh whoa

Rocky-
There's only one thing left to do
R5(Say it!)
Rocky-
Baby, I love you

R5-
Whoa-uh-uh-uh-oh-oh Whoa!
Whoa!

Rocky-
Baby, I'm in love with you
R5-
Whoa oh, whoa!
Rocky-
Baby, I love you

Everyone clapped and I was blushing so hard. They did that all for me. Rocky pulled me up on to the mini stage and everyone was clapping harder.

"I love you, too," I say and I pull Rocky down to kiss me. I put my hand in front of our face so no one can see our lips. I here some people laugh and I pull away.

A/N Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It took me a week and half to write, I know right.

Anyway yeah, please vote, comment, and continue to read!

Bye!!! -@BookDoOver17 aka Samantha