Chapter 11

After running around the Lynches for hours my parents called me up and said it was time to look around for a place. I told them the amazing news and they were so excited for me. While house looking I found this nice one in Anaheim that wasn't far from the band house. It's a two bed room, 1.5 bathroom, 1 story apartment but it's really nice. I get a great view of the city and I can see a bit of Disneyland. I plan to move in over the next couple weeks.

*Sunday Morning*

I'm rushing around my half moved in apartment trying to find something to wear to my audition. I eventually grab a white t-shirt, black pants, and converse. I brush out my hair and just put on concealer and lipstick and I am out and driving to UCLA.

I look around to see everyone who is auditioning. Everyone appears to be from 16 to 25. I sign in and get a script to review. I read it about 20 times before they call me in.

"Hey, Mayleen right?" I nod to the man, who's is very much Keith Kopelow, "I'm Keith."

"It's nice to meet you," I reply and shake his hand.

"So we are going to read through the script you were given. Then have you sing. This scene is an emotional scene in the pilot ," Keith tells me and I nod. I get into character and we begin.

Layla- Mandy. Where are you? There you are.

Mandy- Leave me alone.

Layla- Not until you tell me what's going on. Why did you run like that?

Mandy- Because I was scared.

Layla- Scared of what? Of me leaving?

Mandy- Yeah, of that. I don't want to loose my big sister.

Layla- Here Mandy, scoot over. No matter what happens, or where I go, I'm always going to be your big sis. Even if I'm across the world, I'll still be here, in your heart. I'm 16 now and Mom and Dad have finally started to see me as an adult. They are letting me live my childhood dream. I've wanted to be on Broadway and travel the country and world since I was even younger than you. I love you no matter what.

Mandy- I love you too Ayla.

Layla- And me being away means I get to bring you back some cool stuff.

Mandy- I'm counting on it.

"Perfect," Keith smiles and writes something in his notes, "Now just sing a bit of a song you now."

"Okay," I smile and clear my throat, "If I'm too young, to fall in love, why do you keep running through my brain? If I'm too young to know anything, why do I know that I'm just not the same. Don't tell me I won't, Don't tell me I can't feel. What I'm feeling is real. Cause I'm not Too Young."

"Wow, even better than person," He says and smiles, "Thank you so much for showing up, we will send an email in a couple of days with the news." I nod and walk back out into the room full of other girls. I hope I get the part. This would be a dream come true for me. Being able to have my first acting job, working with the same person my Boyfriend's brother worked with.

Amazing.

A/N Hey guys so this is one of my shorter chapters, more of a filler than anything. I wanted you too see the audition and get to know what the TV show might be about. If you have any guesses leave them down in the comments.

Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting.

Bye!- @BookDoOver17 aka Samantha.

Song Playlist

1) #Leh -Superwoman & Humble the Poet
2) What Do I Have To Do? -R5
3) Two Young Hearts -Sabrina Carpenter
4) Seamless -Sabrina Carpenter
5) Lovin' So Hard -Becky G.
6) Ain't No Way We're Goin' Home -R5
7) Pass Me By -R5
8) IVIVI -Lilly Singh ft Humble the Poet
9) Austin & Ally Glee Club Mash Up -Ross Lynch, Laura Marano, Calum Worthy, Raini Rodriguez.
10) Easy Love- R5