Chapter 13

Last day of college, last day of Junior year. After I finish up in class Rocky and I are going to hang out at my place. Right now I'm sitting in my music class.

"I would like to say you all did an amazing job this year," Professor Donaldson says. Professor Donaldson was the music teacher and she was always so nice. She actually helped me a lot with learning how to put together songs and what sounds good with what, "I am so proud of what you have all accomplished to those who have joined my course the first day they stepped on the school grounds or those who have started just this year. Congratulations to all my wonderful students, I hope to see you all next year."

With that the speaker of the intercom came on. "Students for those who are parting from us now, I wish to say you all did amazing on another year and I hope you continue to do amazing in your life."

We all got our belongings together and walked out of the building. This might be the last time I step on this school ground as a student. I pull out my phone and dial Rocky's number. Rocky wanted to drop me off this morning from my place so he has to pick me up.

"Hello?" His voice asks over the phone.

"Hey Rocky," I say as I am walking towards the parking lot.

"Oh, hey May. Rydel's actually on her way to pick you up. I had something come up. Sorry babe. I have have to go," Rocky says ditching me.

"Okay, it's okay. I love you," I say trying to keep and smile and looking for Rydel's car.

"Love you, too. Bye," He mumbles and hangs up. Eventually Rydel shows up and I put on my happy face, "Hey Rydel, thanks for picking me up."

"No problem, I was sent to anyway," Rydel says as I get into her car, 'Chubs', "So we are going to go shopping for some dresses."

"Why?" I ask.

"Because I could use a new dress and I bet you would like a new dress, plus Rocky is paying for them," She smiles and gets on the freeway to go to the mall. Once we arrive we park and go inside the mall.

"Can we go to Aeropostale?" I ask, I've had my eye on a dress from there for a while.

"Yeah of course," Rydel smiles and we run into the store. We start looking around and I find the cutest black dress. And just as I find my dress Rydel finds a cute red dress that has crossing straps in the front.

"OMG that will look so cute on you Rydel. What do you think about this dress?" I ask as I show the dress I picked.

"Yeah. Let's go try them on," She smiles and we run to the dressing room. We both walk about and we each look amazing.

"Beautiful," We squeal at the same time then laugh.

"Okay, let's get these then we need shoes," Rydel says and I nod. Rydel pays for our dresses with Rocky's money. We head over to a different store, didn't get the name, and we looked through all the shoes. I eventually found some black, heeled booties. Rydel also got some black booties. After paying, Rydel checks her phone.

"What's up Rydel?" I ask as she is staring at her phone, texting.

"Oh nothing, are you ready?" Rydel smiles.

"Uh, yeah," I say.

"Hey, why don't we go by your place, drop off your backpack and change into our dresses to be fancy and show Rocky what he spent his money on?" Rydel suggests.

"Uh, sure. Let's go," I smile and we leave the mall and get into Rydel's car. When we pull up to my apartment and get out. I drop off my backpack and Rydel and I change into our dresses.