Chapter 30

~ 4 Months Later ~ December 5, 2015 ~

Four months ago today, Rocky and I did something stupid. We had sex without a condom. Luckily it wasn't my fertility days so I didn't get pregnant. However, a couple weeks ago we made the same stupid mistake, and it didn't work out like it did the first time.

I found out I was pregnant a week after, when I completely missed my period. I just don't have the courage to tell Rocky yet. I'll have to tell him eventually. When I'm really pregnant, it won't be safe for me to fly.

Today we are in Mendoza, Argentina, and after the events of Thursday night, I'm surprised they are still playing in Argentina. Ross is fine, but he is devastated about his necklace. He's had it since the beginning of R5. He doesn't car about his jacket being torn, or the injury of 12 year olds nails clawed at him. He just really wants the necklace back.

"Mayleen," I heard my name called. It was Rydel. We've hung out a lot so far these past couple days since Vanni is busy teaching yoga and Courtney is doing movie promotions and such. Rydel walked into the back room where I was sitting, writing down song ideas and little monologues and scripts. I have a lot to write about these days, since I'm pregnant and only 21, "There you are girl."

"What's up Rydel?" I ask, putting my phone down.

"Well, I just wanted to talk to you, without the boys around. You seem pretty depressed," She said, sitting down across from me.

"Yeah you can say that," I mumble in response.

"Come on, you can tell me what's wrong," She smiles at me. Now I have to decide, do I tell her the truth or lie straight to her face. I start busting out in tears so truth it is.

"Rydel, I'm pregnant," I sob. Rydel quickly sits next to me and puts her arms around me.

"Are you sure?" She asks, making small circles on my back.

"I'm sure. I missed a whole period and when I took like three tests, they all came out positive," I cry. I put my face in my hands, ashamed, "I don't know what to do."

"How far are you?" Rydel asks.

"A few weeks, it happened in Vegas," I tell her. She nods her head and looks at me with sympathy, "You have to promise me, you don't tell anyone. I want to tell them on my own."

"I promise May," She says and hugs me. While sitting their we can start to hear the boys in the other room.

"I don't want them to see me," I say, panicking through the sobs.

"Bathroom, quick," Rydel says, standing me and rushing me to the bathroom. I go in and lock the door, just in time before the boys come into the room.

"Hey Rydel, where's Mayleen?" I hear Rocky ask.

"Oh, uh, she's in the bathroom. Don't bother her. She doesn't feel well," Rydel lies.

"Okay," Rocky mumbles and he walks away. I continue to listen to the commotion of the boys and try to calm myself down. I splash my face with water and dry it with a paper towel. My eyes are still red and puffy and my makeup is smeared. I clean up my makeup and walk out of the bathroom.

I slowly open the door, trying not to make any noise. I failed miserably and the door creaked really loudly. Everyone looked at me. Rydel looked at me and nodded to me, trying to encourage me. I nodded back and took a deep breath.

"Rocky, can I talk to you in another room, please?" I ask. Rocky nods and he follows me out of the room and into the dressing room, where no one else was. I sat down, and he sat across from me.

"What's going on?" He asked calmly. I could tell he was freaking out on the inside, but trying not to show it.

"You have to promise me something first, before I tell you anything," I tell him. He nods and I continue, "Promise, no matter what I tell you, you won't overreact."

"I promise," Rocky promises. I take another deep breath and stare right into his eyes.

"Rocky," I start, I grab his hands to calm him down, "I'm...I'm pregnant."

"You're pr-pregnant?" Rocky asks. I nod and a smile forms on his face, "Oh, my god! I'm going to be a dad!"

Rocky picks me up and spins me around. We both laugh as he sets me down. He leans down and kisses me.

"I'm glad you're happy about this," I smile, after we pull apart.

"Well why wouldn't I be!" He smiles back, hugging me again, "I'm going to be a father, we are going to have a kid, we could become a family."

"That sounds amazing," I reply.

"How far are you?" He asks.

"About a month, it happened on your birthday," I smirk.

"Come on, let's go tell everyone," Rocky almost yells and pulls me back into the other room, "Guys turn that off we have an announcement."

They all groan and complain but turn it off to hear our news.

"What is so important that we need to turn the game off?" Ross asks.

"Shut up," Rocky snarls. I look around the room and Ryland has his phone out, but I don't care.

"So what's the important announcement?" Riker asks.

"Well, in about 8 months, there will be another addition to the Lynch family," I say. All their eyes widen immediately.

"Mayleen's pregnant," Rocky tells them.

"Congratulations," they all say, rushing to us to hug us.

"Damn, soon with that baby on the way, you'll have to become my little sister," Riker whispers as he hugs me.

"We'll see Riker," I reply. As the hugs are going around, Stormie and Mark walk in.

"What's going on?" Stormie asks in an excited tone.

"I'm pregnant," I tell her.

"Awe, congrats honey," She smiles and gives me a big hug. Mark hugs me as well and congratulates me. They hug Rocky as well but I feel like Mark might scold him later for not being more careful.

"Alright kids, we got a show to do," Mark says and the band goes out to be ready to go out on stage. I stay behind with Stormie and Mark.

"I can't believe it. There's going to be a little baby running around again," Stormie smiles. We sat down on the couch by the TV.

"Yes, but let's think a few things out first," Mark says, sitting next to Stormie. He's like a father to me, "Mayleen, raising a baby is a very difficult task. Plus R5 will be on tour a lot and you have a career. What are you going to do?"

"I'm not really sure to be honest," I sigh, "I haven't told my parents yet. Dream didn't do so well so that job is over. I have singing. I don't know."

"Just be careful Mayleen. However, if you need anything, we are here for you," Stormie replied.

"Thank you guys," I smiled.