The Night of Won Bets

So after the night of the most awkward dinner of my life I went home with Jon. Pat and Amber went back to his place. She still kept calling me Eliza the whole night.

Jonathan and I reached my door. I was so tired I didn't even want to invite him in but I needed him right now. Captain greeted us at the door with a bunch of kisses. "Hey Cap! Who's a good boy?"

He barked in response like always. "You know, Captain and I have a lot in common actually." Jonathan added.

"Okay you're a human and he's a dog...please explain how you are alike."

"Well, we are both Captains and we both like you a lot." He said with a cheesy smile.

"Damn Jonnyboy if this is your idea at a cheesy pickup line for me to have sex with you then you're gonna have to work harder." I tested him. Might as well see where this is going.

"Tough crowd. And how dare you think so low of me that I'm just saying these nice things for sex! This is insane! I'm very offended." He pretended. God was he cute when he acted mad.

"You and I both know you almost took me on the counter earlier. You're a sex crazed teenage boy." I tell him.

"Well I'm not gonna lie that is a bit true besides the teenage boy part because I'm a man." He clearly stated.

"Okay, whatever you say. I'm going to bed, are you going to control yourself?" I tease him.

"I think I could ask the same for you," he retorted,"let's go I'm exhausted."

I fell asleep on his strong shoulders yet again. I could get used to this.

************
Today was the day of the bet. If I lost this one than I had to wear all of his disgusting gear. If I won than I got a bunch of clothes. Cmon Kaner pull through. I need some clothes.

The game started with Jon winning the face off. I was already starting to regret making this bet.

The game went by pretty quickly. It was tied right now, 2-2, in the third period. In the first two minutes of the period, Kaner went down and scored. I cheered louder than I ever had before. Patrick had two goals, Jonny had one.

I saw Jonny look up at me in the stands. He was in his serious mode now. I could tell by the way he grasped the boards in front of him. He hopped over the boards for a perfect breakaway. He stick handled and went right but he kicked the puck to his left hand and tapped hit in with his stick. A gorgeous goal.

Everyone around me began to cheer. I proceeded to do a slow clap. It was a tie now, 2-2 for both boys. The Wild scored to only follow by only one. With three minutes left they pulled the goalie. A fluke shot bounced past Crow to tie the game. It was going into overtime.

Right off the first face off of the period the boys came out strong. Richards won it back to Seabrook who passed it up to Kane on a breakaway. Kane shot and...scored! I won! I won the bet!

I looked over at Jonny to see him looking up at me in the crowd. I gave him a smug smile and he motioned for me to go to the lockerroom. I grabbed my bag and went quickly to try and avoid the crowd.

I made my way down there to see Jonny waiting for me still dressed. He picked me up and hugged me. Was he always like this after they had just won a game? "Lizzie darling lets go congratulate the boys shall we?" He said suspiciously.

"Hmm what's up with you? You just lost a bet why aren't you upset?" I question him. He still has me in his arms.

"Maybe it's because I have a surprise waiting for you in the lockerroom?" He smirked.

"I hate surprises, I'm scared." I told him. He sighed.

"I didn't want to have to do this, White, but you leave me no choice." He threw me over his shoulder and carried me into the lockerroom. When he finally put me down I saw all the boys lined up with squirt guns.

"Aw shit. This is why I hate surprised." Just after the words slipped out of my mouth I was sprayed all over with water. It was freaking freezing.

After the guns finally ran out of amo and I was drenched they all began to laugh. "Ha, ha soo funny." I said as I dripped onto the floor.

"Awe now your all wet! What ever will you wear?" Jonny fake asked,"Oh I have an idea! You could wear my equipment!"

"Oh hell no! I would rather go out there and turn into a Popsicle than wear that stinky stuff!"

"Well it was worth a shot," he said to everyone out loud,"personally I think you would look really hot in my stuff but that's okay." He whispered so only I could hear. I kissed his cheek filled with sweat. Ew.

"Liz did you know your little Prince Charming told everyone on the team to only pass to me if I was their only option?" Kaner approached me. Jon gave him a look that was supposed to silence him.

"Did he now? Well he's gonna have fun tomorrow when I have him try on some perfume so I can get an idea of what it smells like." I tested him. Patrick had a smile on his face too. Everyone was laughing except Jon who just sat there groaning with his head in his hands.

*********
That night Jon came to my house while some of the team went to celebrate. I told him to go hang out with his friends but he said he would rather hang out with me which I find complete bullshit but I'm fine with it.

We snuggled up onto the couch and decided to watch Mighty Ducks 2. This has to be one of my favorite movies (A/N No lie I love this movie). Jonny lifted my head and we began to kiss. I don't know what it was but every time he kissed me I just jolted alive like nothing I've ever felt before.

The kiss escalated quickly into a full on make out session. He started to paw at my shirt and I let him take it off. I took off his next.

"Wait, I'm a virgin." I told him. The look on his face was priceless, "you doof I'm kidding." And we began to kiss again.

Yeah, last night was some good times.