The Night of the Wedding

*****this is actually not at night but hell, can't break tradition!*****

"No, no, no, NO!" I mumbled to myself as I tried to find my lucky pearl earrings.

"Calm down Lizzie, I'm sure they are around here somewhere." My sister lifted up everything in the room.

"If I don't find these I'm going to freak out." I was beginning to cry, I didn't even have my dress on yet and the wedding was in an hour.

Everything you could possibly dream of went wrong today. While the cake people were walking in, Captain ran by and knocked them over. My perfect marble cake was knocked onto the rock driveway of Jonny's lake house, the place we chose as our venue.

Captain had no issues licking it off their faces and the ground.

The florist decided that pink roses weren't much different than red roses. However, the pink roses were bright pink. And I mean neon, Vegas pink.

I hadn't cried once today no matter how much had gone wrong. My bridesmaids were the only ones keeping me sane right now. I had asked my sister Amber to be my maid of honor of course, Jane, Chaunette, Dayna and Abby to be my other bridesmaids.

"Hey, hey it's okay, Liz!" Abby tried to soothe me as I paced the room. Back and forth, back and forth.

"I need some air." I walked out the door of the master bedroom. I found a spot on the rock wall that leads out to the lake and sat down. I hope Jonathan is having better luck than I am.

Jonathan's POV:
This day was shit. Absolute, pure shit. Wasn't your wedding day supposed to be the best day of your life?

My best man, Patrick, left the ring in his jacket pocket and he left his jacket at some club last night. So he was rushing around to go and find that.

Meanwhile, my tux came two sizes too small. I stepped out of the room to show the guys and they all laughed at me. Helpful, right?

I really hoped this day was as perfect as Liz planned it to be. I would hate to see her upset today, it would kill me inside.

Sharpy had just gotten off the phone with Pat and came over to talk to me. "Okay, so the traffic is really bad but he has his jacket and he picked up donuts at Tim Hortons."

"Oh sweet so I can slip a donut on her finger instead of a ring, genius." I grumbled. "I need some fresh air."

"Yeah must be a little tight in that little tux, huh Tazer." Shawzie joked, earning a laugh from the surrounding boys.

I opened the doors to my lake house and saw a beautiful sight. The girl I fell in love with.

Even though I could only see her back side I imagined her face to be all dolled up, but she didn't need it. She was naturally stunning. Her blonde hair was clearly tied into a bun and her vail hung in front of her face.

I whistled at her as I sat down next to her. I knew she didn't care about that dumb tradition where you can't see you fiancé before the wedding.

She looked over at me and doubled over in laughter. "Oh my god. You look like your struggling to breathe in there."

I sighed and a button fell off. I took off my jacket and threw it on the ground. "Fuck it."

Lizzie took off her high heels, that looked like they were giving her blisters, and threw them on the ground after me. "Fuck it."

She shot me a look with her eyebrows that tempted me to go next. I took off my bow tie and threw it on the ground next to my jacket. "Fuck. It."