The Night of the Plane Rides and Sourpatch Kids

A/N: well shit last time I said I'm almost at 700 now I'm at 810 what the hell!! You guys are my loves! How bout dem Hawks ;) hell yeah. Oh and I'm not gonna update this weekend I'm gonna be at a tournament! Sorry!
************

I woke to the smell of bacon and eggs. It smelt like home. I walked out to see my brother and Jonny cooking together. Jonny was in charge of the bacon and Danny the eggs.

"Oh hey baby sis!" Danny said to me as he cracked another egg. Jonny looked over at me and smiled.

"Good morning sleeping beauty," he walked over and kissed my cheek. I felt heat rise up to the spot where he made contact.

"Hello, handsome." I kissed his cheek back. My mature older brother made gagging noises in the bathroom. I threw an egg shell piece at him.

"Aw c'mon Lizzie! Now there's freaking egg shell in the eggs. You know how difficult you are?" He fake scolded me, shaking his finger as he did so.

"I'm sorry I'll try to not be so difficult next time, father." Because Danny was the oldest we always called him father when he was acting like he ran the place.

"So Danny from what I hear you have a special lady in your life?" I smirked at him. Jon told me the information the night before.

"Jon I thought you said you weren't gonna tell her. She's quite the Sherlock you know." He procrastinated. I didn't buy it.

"Stop your stalling and spill the beans, boyo." I sat down at the bar stool.

"Okay it's just this girl named Christine. I've been seeing her for about a month and a half now and we get along really well." Danny blushed as he spoke about her.

"Ooo Danny's bushing!" I called him out. Jon laughed beside me at my childish ways. Danny threw a piece of egg shell at me. "Chill DanMan it was just a joke."

I mouthed 'not really' to Jon. The love birds walked in from Patrick's room. "Good morning everybody!" Pat cheered as he walked in. Amber giggled at him.

"Kaner you want any scrambled eggs?" My brother asked from behind the island.

"Hell yeah! When have I ever turned down food?" Kaner said back to him.

"You haven't denied food since the day we met that's for sure." Amber teased the boy. Pat began to tickle her stomach to shut her up. They were one of THOSE couples.

"So are you ladies coming down to Tampa with us for the final?" Jonny asked. I hadn't really thought about it but I really wanted to go. That would be amazing to to and watch the games. Dream come true really.

"If Jane can watch after the store than I'll be there for sure." I reassured my fiancé. Damn I loved the sound of that.

"I could do it!" Danny cheered from behind me. I gave him a look. "No really I can! I mean how often is it that you get to go watch a fucking Stanley Cup game? Go have fun. Just don't come back too tan because than I'll get jealous."

"Seriously Dan you'd be willing to do this?" I questioned him. I had faith in him I really did but Danny gets...distracted very easily.

"Yeah of course I mean how hard can it be right? Plus my focus has been getting a lot better lately I mean I can pretty much finish any task I start!"

"Danny the eggs!" Amber yelled at my brother who looked down at the smoking eggs just in time.

The fire alarm went off and we opened the windows. "Is this the best thing to do?" I asked Jon as he used a magazine to fan the smoke out.

"Well Janie is still gonna be there so I wouldn't oppose. Plus think of the sun, beach, and the cup." He drifted off into thought.

"Earth to Jonnyboy." I snapped my fingers in front of his face. It was official he had officially gone Cup Crazy.