The Night of Surprises

A/N: hey yall! So I'm leaving this up to all of you because I'm completely stumped! I have a couple of ideas as to what's to come but I want to know what you guys want! Comment on which one you wanna see!

1. A fight :(

2. Preggo my eggo (pregnant Elizabeth or Amber)

3. Amber and Pat stuff

4. Wedding things

5. Ricky and Chad throw down

Just comment on whatcha want thanks for your help! Now here's the good stuff.
*********
I woke up the next morning with a headache like you wouldn't believe. One too many beers last night.

"Morning bookworm." Jon greeted me with a kiss as I walked into the kitchen. It smelt of muffins.

"Whatcha cookin good lookin?" I asked, earning a laugh from the strong boy beside me.

"I'm making muffins for my muffin." He kissed the top of my head causing me to blush.

"Yup that was officially one of the cheesiest things you've said in a while." I confirmed.

"You know you love it." He tickled my sides. I giggled as he did so.

Pat and Amber came out of their bedroom still attached to one another. Their relationship was just too perfect. Well I'm not one to complain either.

"Hola mis amigos!" Patrick cheered, his grip still on Amber's tight waist.

"Good morning to you too Kaner." Jonny said taking the muffins out of the oven. "Your welcome for cleaning up your bombed fort last night."

"Hey thanks Tazer." He patted his back. "Ooo muffins!" Pat reached for a muffin but Jonny quickly slapped his hand back. "Oww!"

"They need to cool." Jon said to his teammate.

"Ugh you know I'm impatient when it comes to food!"

"Pat your impatient when it comes to anything," Amber told him, her comment making us all laugh. Amber looked at me and motioned for me to go to the living room with her.

We sat down on the couch while the boys remained in the kitchen. "So um I have a bit of a secret to tell you?"

"Sure Ambs anything," I was nervous. Was she pregnant? Pat wasn't ready for a child.

"Um well I got a promotion," she started. Amber worked for a huge company that has stations all around the U.S. she was a very good marketing person.

"Yay! Great job kid!" I congratulated her with a hug but she didn't return it.

"The promotion requires me to relocate," I pulled away from the hug and stared at her with wide eyes. "To Arizona."

My stomach dropped. I looked over at Pat and Jon who were laughing about something in the kitchen. I don't want to know what his reaction was. "I haven't told him yet." She read my mind.

"When are you...you know, leaving?" I asked even though I was afraid of the answer to come.

"He said the best time to head down would be in a week."

One week. That's all they had together. I know they had only been dating for about six months but it feels like they were always connected. I couldn't imagine how he could take his news. "A week, that's all? You could get an extension?"

"No I begged him but he said it was better for me to get down there as soon as possible. Lizzie I don't know what to do." A tear trickled down her face and I wiped it away for her.