The Night of Spooning and Movie Marathons

I woke up rubbing my eyes. All a dream. It had all been a dream I kept telling myself. Well I was wrong.

I sat up to see my closest friends looking at me with wide eyes. I was on the couch in the living room of our apartment.

"Jonny, she's awake!" Kaner yelled from right besides me. I winced from the boy's loud voice.

"Liz oh my god are you feeling okay? Do you need anything? A water? Some Tylenol? Anything Liz I-"

"Is a restraining order on that list of things?" I mumbled loud enough for everyone to hear. Jon's jaw clenched, he knew I meant Ricky.

"He won't be bothering you anymore Lizzie, I can promise you that." Jon said sternly.

"What do you mean?" I asked. If he had also hurt Ricky there's no telling what could happen to both of the boy's careers...

"I mean that when the police eventually showed up, we told them about how he had been stalking you and sending threatening notes. The guys took him away and he's in a facility right now somewhere in Tennessee I think it was?" He looked around the room and everyone nodded to clarify.

"So I'm safe I guess?" More nods. "Can you guys stop acting like your walking on eggshells and actually tell a joke?"

Everyone laughed at that. "Sorry Liz we didn't want you to feel pressured, you know? You've been out for a good twelve or so hours-"

"Twelve or so hours?! I have to go to the store!" I rushed out of my seat quickly but a wave of dizziness knocked me down.

"Woah there Bookworm! Your not going anywhere." Jonny put a hand on my shoulder and pushed me back down lightly.

"Fine but did someone atleast call Janie?" I asked the faces around the room.

"Yeah and she said the new girl would cover you," Chanuette answered.

The rest of the day we all had a movie marathon. At about five o'clock we were all pretty hungry.

"Somebody make food." Pat demanded.

"Guys I'm hungry!" He tried again but was still ignored.

"Guuuyyss!"

"Kaner will you shut the fuck up please this is a good movie." Shawzie slapped him upside the head as we continued to watch the Titanic sink.

"But it's no fun when I'm lonely and all of you have your girlfriends and wives. I feel left out." He huffed.

"Aw Patty! Here come cuddle with me." I opened my arms to a smiling number eighty-eight.

"Hey I thought we were cuddling?" Jonny pouted.

"I cuddle with you all the time, c'mere Kaner." I felt bad that the poor boy was all alone while we were watching romance movies and laughing at a boat slowly emerging into the water. Everyone except Andrew who I think I just saw a test run down his face...

Pat snuggled up into my arms but Jonny was still holding my back. I try to stifle my laughter once I realized the situation.

"What's so funny?" Jonny asked a chuckle escaping his perfect lips.

"We are spooning!" I yell and let out my laugh that I was holding in.

"What the fuck is spooning?" Andrew asks from the other side of the room.

"You've never heard of spooning?!" All the girls yell.

"I haven't either." Duncs chimes in.

"Me neither." Jon replied.

"I have!" Kaner says smirking. Of course.

"You? Pat? Never!" Kelly-Rae teased.

"So spooning," Jon started, "it's like another name for cuddling?"

All the girls laughed. I motioned for all of them to get up and they did. "Okay, so there's a little spoon and a big spoon, right. So the big spoon wraps their arms around the little spoon and pulls them in closely. They then proceed into forming into the fetal position."

All the boys exchange glances, besides Kaner of course, who already knew what it was. "I think we should show them an example Lizzie."

I laugh at the boy who was previously in my arms. "Alright fine, Kaner." I got back into my previous position as the big spoon.

"Why do you have to be the big spoon." Patrick huffed.

"Because I am get over it." Everyone looked over at us. The couples exchanged looks and began to mimic us.

Soon enough all the couples in the room were in fact, spooning. What the fuck...

Jonny was sitting beside me irritated. "Kaner it's my turn to cuddle with my girlfriend."

"Aw c'mon, Jon. Hey that rhymed!" Pat was happy with himself after that. Happy enough to get off his ass and grab himself a beer.

"Yay my Lizzie time!" Jonny whispered in my ear.

"Ew I'll pass." I joked trying to squirm out of his strong grip.

"Nuh-uh! You get back here, missy." He kissed my ear causing shock waves through my body. Bastard, he knew that was my sweet spot.

"Jonny stahp!" I tried to get him off of me but he was too strong. The boy brought me back into his arms where a feeling of comfort washed over me again.

I had never really had this feeling before. I had always felt like an outsider, like I didn't belong. In my family I was always the odd bird. My brother was a football star, my older sister the headcheerleader, my younger sister was the track team shot star so it was hard to be compared to them.

I never really felt like anyone wanted me. After my dad left, I felt like everyone would leave me if I didn't leave them first. Maybe that's why I left Chad?

If I hadn't left him though, I would never have met Jonathan. I couldn't even imagine a lifestyle without him. Being with Chad wouldn't have made me forever happy. Part time happiness, maybe, but long term? No way.

In a way, I kind of thank my previous mistakes in life. Without mistakes we never make changes. I don't know who I would be without the changes I made.

If I hadn't changed then I wouldn't be the future Mrs. Toews.

Talk about changing for the better!
*******
A/N: hey everyone!

So I will not be updating for the next week due to the fact that I will be helping at a camp! Sorry folks!

Here's the thing, I feel like this story is dragging on. It obviously is going to need to come to a close soon so I wanted to know if anyone would be open to the idea of a sequel?

I was thinking maybe a spin off of Kaner and Amber's relationship?

Not sure, let me know! Oh and I published two parts in my new book Cut Ties. It kinda sucks ass but hell I'm over it!

Night lovelies!