The Night of Shopping and Family Dinners

We drove back to Jons place, me jamming out to Party in the USA and him laughing and humming along. He was pretending not to know the words but c'mon Jonny I know you know.

We pulled up into his parking garage and headed up into his building. He opened the door and Patrick and none other than Amber were cuddling on the couch. Ugh.

"Uh hey guys." Pat nervously says," I uh didn't know you were coming."

I give him a smile telling him it's alright. He nodded back. Pat was like an older brother to me I loved that kid so much. It was kinda weird that he was dating my sister but I mean if he's happy I'm happy. I don't give two shits if the little troll is happy.

"Hello El-"she stopped," Liz how are you?" She asked politely. What the hell...

"Uh I'm well I guess? How are you?" This seemed very suspicious to me, however, the two boys beside us were grinning ear to ear.

"I'm very well thank you for asking my sister." Well that was odd.

I walked into the kitchen with Jonny and began making grilled cheese for the boys and my sister. A pair of arms wrapped around my waist and lips pressed against my neck. "Hey that was really cool and chill of you back there, with your sister and all."

"Well thank you, Mr. Toews," I kissed him lightly on the cheek," now come eat your grilled cheese." I handed him a plate with the sandwich on it.

"So whtndnakksjwsolpin toshray?" He asked with a ton of food in his mouth.

"I'm sorry but could you swallow and then speak in English?" I asked the boy sitting in front of me.

He cleared his throat, "So where do you wanna go shopping today?"

I had completely forgot about the whole shopping thing until now. I've been so freaking out about his parents and Janie that I had forgotten about the bet!

"Hmm not sure. Let's just go to the mall and walk around. Oh! I need groceries though." He laughed at that.

"I'm not taking you shopping for groceries when I'm supposed to be shopping for some yoga pants," he smirked and I slapped him upside the head, "Ow! Or a nice appropriate skirt. Either one works."

"Your such a guy," I tell him.

"Well yeah I thought you were into that kinda thing but if not I mean we should probably break up." He joked. Jon seemed to be in a very good mood today.

"Okay Mr. Comedian finish your lunch and well get going," I say to the smiling boy.

***********

We arrive at the mall and the first store we see is Victoria's Secret. I was never really into this store but I figured this would be a fun experience. I took his hand and dragged him into the store with me.

"C'mon! Just a few things?" I asked him biting my lip.

"Okay fine but don't do the lip thing again, please." He begged. I bit my lip again and twirled toward a dressing room.

I tried on a few things and I don't think his mouth could've gotten any further down to the ground. Boys, they're all the same.

"I, um I think that ones a nice one." His voice cracked a little as I put on yet another bra to show him. This was fun. Jon was just like a teenage boy it was really quite funny to watch.

"Yeah? I think I'm gonna get it." I put my normal clothes back on.

"Okay I don't think we will be doing that again." Jon said to me as we exited the store.