Epilogue

It's been two years since the trial. Your life finally felt normal with the addition of juggling your career, family, and relationship. The change was kind enough to help you start your baking career with the reference from Pigsy. She found your creativity in pastries in her words, "adorable" for you often made animal-shaped faces or even built architecture with chocolate. All in all, you truly wowed her enough for you to make a collage with her and make a fanbase for yourself.

Aside from your career, you were on good terms with your father now slowly mending wounds and having a connection. On top of that, your shack of a house with the simians has expanded. Why? Well, you're married to both the six-eared Macaque and Sun Wukong while carrying their child. Yep, you're pregnant, and ever since the announcement nine months ago, the two brothers have been at each other's throats about who will the baby take after. Currently, you're finding yourself uncomfortable in your bed with all the ruckus.

Sun barges into the room with mountain items while Macaque appears with style using his shadow abilities. "What is it now?" You sighed heavily.

"Honey, we have a few minor questions to ask you." Sun started.

"For the last time, the baby doesn't glow. You just pushed a flashlight on my stomach and said you can see through it." You groaned.

"I swear they did glow!" You glare at the king who clears his throat and apologies under his breath for the outburst. "No, that's not what I was going to ask you. In fact, I was wondering if you can pick up this fifty-pound weight." You display the metallic object as though it were light as a feather.

"You idiot, that's gonna hurt (Y/n)." Macaque defended, thankful to have a considerate lover. "If she can jump on the bed and faze right through is a better test." Or so you thought.

"No way! That's too much jumping. Maybe she can use gold vision?" Wukong queried.

"Darkness?"

"Super strength?"

"Shadow clones?"

"Ooo, that's a good one. Hair clones?"

"Guys, enough!" You shouted. "I'm fed up with these ridiculous games of who the baby might be. What does it matter? She's still your daughter. Now can I please get some sleep? I've been feeling sick all day." As you catch your breath, you hear the sounds of trickling water. Macaque and Sun's eyes trail to the floor. You follow their gaze and widen your eyes. "Oh no...my water broke." You sit down as the pair break into a panic.

"Wh-what are we supposed to do?" Wukong shakes Macaque's shoulders violently.

"I-I don't know. I think we're supposed to call a doctor." He replied.

"Or take her to one."

You groan as you start to feel the contractions. You're thankful it's only the beginning of labor. It gave you enough time to scold them.

'Have they seriously forgotten the plan formed weeks ago?' 

You observe the chimps squabbling long enough before taking a deep breath and snapping. "Quit arguing!" Sun and Macaque react with a jolt of surprise. "Please now is not the time to freak out. You're going to be a father soon and you need to be quick in situations. Just relax. I'm fine for now." You soften your expression to reassure them. Somehow your words were exactly what they needed to collect themselves.

"You're right." Sun agreed.

"Now I remember what we have to do. We're supposed to call Sandy and the others over." Macaque said.

"Right, while I prepare the room."

You sigh with relief to hear them put their heads on straight. Macaque holds your hand and kisses your forehead. "I'll be right back. Hang in there." He squeezes your hand once more before disappearing. Now you're left alone with the Monkey King who preps the pillows and lays you down. "Relax, sweetheart. You're in good hands." You gradually ease up knowing Sun started prepping the room with equipment as he promised. All you can do now is concentrate on the passing hours.
___________________________________

"It's a girl!" Sandy announced. The tension in the room drops, replaced by jubilation. "You can take a look for yourselves." He opens the door for all to enter. Everyone gathers in awe of your baby. Their features match their father's while their colorful eyes and hair are yours. Macaque and Sun sit beside you, doting on them.

"She's so cute." Mei squealed.

"She looks an awful lot like-" Tang covers M.K's mouth deciding it's best not to ignite an ongoing battle of look-alikes by the simians.

"-she looks a lot like their dads. Yep. Monkey tail, nose, and ears." He nervously chuckled.

Pigsy pats Sandy's back and comforts the giant from his emotional tears. "Ya did good, big guy."

"Heeey~" Wukong chimed. "Welcome, little guy." He offers his finger for the baby to hold. You notice Macaque wanting to do something similar so you guide his hand over for the baby to hold. He instantly melts as he holds back the overwhelming feeling.

"You ok?" You asked.

"I'm good. This is great." He choked. "I'm glad I can finally be a part of something amazing. I feel at peace."

"I am too. I finally have a family to call my own." You raise your sights on the wonderful people surrounding you. "With all of you here." Your friends are touched and welcome the idea.

"So, what are you going to call her?" M.K. queried.

There were several names discussed throughout the waiting process, but what stuck out the most is one you know your husband's would agree with. "I think we'll call her, (name)." You lightly brush her cheeks enamored to be a new mother. "Welcome to your life. You're going to wow all of us one day. I can't wait to see who you'll turn out to be." You wished your mother were here to witness a joyous day, but even so, you knew somewhere she was looking down on you while you promise to be a better person for the sake of your daughter's happiness.

~End~

(A/N): So beautiful T^T! That is the end of our book guys. Thank you for sticking around on this journey. Also, for those wondering why the heck Sandy is the doctor, I imagine this gentle giant helped animals give birth and has witnessed the miracle and thought it was a sweet idea to add in his character. And as of now, the one-shot book is up. I'll see ya there and if not, thank you.