51- Firey Kiss

Understanding that they couldn't do anything to put out the fire, Vivaan and Rehyaa took up the task to make sure that every werewolf was safe and away from the burning pack house. Capturing and investigating elements was necessary, but nothing could come before the lives of pack members. The Alpha and Luna both led their pack members to safety, while the Beta and Gamma were stationed at the pack house to keep an eye on the unruly elements.

Although Nihal was an Alpha too, he was a human. He couldn't really lead the werewolves when they were faster than him, so he stayed back with Yara and Hritika.

The elements were trying their best to get Ahana and Neer out of trance, and Nihal, Yara and Hritika were trying to do the same. However, when Hritika started coughing because of smoke, their entire focus changed.

Nihal and Yara desperately tried to pull Hritika away from the scene. Being the only human out of all those supernatural beings, she was most likely the one who would get killed first. Yet the stubborn girl refused to move an inch away from Neer, along with questioning Nihal's presence, when he too was a human.

"Although they aren't dominant, I have werewolf genes inside me. While you, my lady, are a full human," he replied, while he and Yara tried to pull her away.

Hritika shrugged their hands off, continuing to throw whatever came into her hand towards Neer, hoping for it to cross pass the fire and nudge the guy a little. However, not a single thing could sustain the heat.

When nothing worked, she ordered Nihal to bring the blocks of ice from wherever he could find it.

"Will the ice reach him when nothing else did?" He questioned with raised eyebrows.

"It won't get burned into ashes."

"But it will still melt," Yara said, as confused as her mate.

Hritika hummed, before looking at them with a smirk. "The ice will melt but it won't disappear. It will turn into water and will strike right on his face. I am going to use his own weapon against him. So hurry."

Nihal and Yara were baffled by how Hritika's mind worked. Nihal alone went out to bring the ice, as he didn't want to leave Hritika alone amongst those powerful beings. And he trusted his mate's capabilities to keep both of them alive while he was gone.

"I will be back soon," Nihal whispered to Yara, giving her a forehead kiss, before leaving.

Bidding him bye, Yara and Hritika returned their focus on the elements.

★★★★★

Clothes on Gyaan's body had started tearing from multiple places. Sameera cried looking at his condition. There were so many burns on his body, yet he kept on hanging onto Ahana despite the pain. It was clear as day that he wasn't protecting others from Ahana; he was trying to protect Ahana from dying out of guilt later. Even then this idiot questioned his love for her.

"Neer, please wake up out of that trance," Sameera pleaded yet again, while she simultaneously tried to make the smoke disappear. People were most likely to die from smoke rather than burns. The human girl had already started getting affected. And it wouldn't be long before everyone else would start too.

"Didi, please," Avan wailed, trying to get near her, but Gyaan strictly warned him to even come close.

"Aish!" Hritika yelled in frustration, when none of the elements were getting through them, and Nihal was taking his sweet time too.

She turned towards Neer's direction and yelled on the top of her voice, "Come on you idiot. Get out of the trance!!

"You might not have been the murderer being shown in the video, but you would surely turn your sister into being a killer if you don't wake up right now.

"Neer put out the fire or Ahana will become a murderer."

The reaction was immediate. Both the twins lived and breathed for each other. Neer couldn't bear the thought of Ahana going through the same guilt and accusations he did.

His eyes widened in shock upon seeing what was happening around him. Not wasting a single moment, he immediately created a tidal wave to put out the fire around the pack house.

"This was so easy. Why didn't I think of this before?" Hritika scoffed out loud, but relief coursed through her veins internally.

Yara and Hritika stood holding hands, watching the scene hopefully as Neer used all his force to put down the fire. Just as Sameera said, Neer was able to get rid of the fire Ahana had created. However, there was a tiny detail they had forgotten.

Ahana was still in trance. So it didn't matter how much fire Neer extinguished, she kept creating more.

"Ahana, Ahana, please stop. I am okay now," Neer yelled, but nothing reached her ears.

She could still see Neer stranded helplessly between all the werewolves. Her mind was stuck in that place.

"Ahana please stop. Forget the werewolves, forget the pack house, you are harming one of our own," Sameera yelled in desperation.

"Gyaan, leave her," Neer said with urgency. "Her feelings about protecting me are too strong for any of us to get through it from outside. Stop holding her or you will die," he yelled out the last part in fear.

Gyaan understood what Neer was saying, but he couldn't leave Ahana. Right now, her focus was divided between creating fire and leaving Gyaan's hold to cause more destruction. The moment he left her, she was going to cause a huge explosion that would end up killing all of them.

He opened his mouth to explain his reasoning, but stopped short when a realization hit him like bricks.

"Strong feelings," he whispered.

"Yes, her feelings are too strong right now. So get out of there," Neer said hurriedly, but with a sigh of relief.

"Sorry," Gyaan apologized, looking at Ahana.

Everyone present in the room glanced at each other with confusion, not understanding his sudden apology, before their eyes widened by seeing what followed Gyaan's apology.

Gyaan used all his strength to turn Ahana, and planted his lips on her. His lips burned with the fire Ahana was emitting, but he didn't stop. Gyaan closed his eyes and kept kissing her despite the pain.

"What the hell is he doing?" Neer cursed.

His fingers curled into a fist as he marched forward to punch the hell out of him. But Sameera's hand stopped him.

"Sameera, but...he...,"

"He is fighting her strong feelings with his strong feelings," Sameera explained calmly. "Let's see who wins the fight between her protection and his love."

It was hard, but Neer forced himself to calm down and not go barreling towards Gyaan.

Meanwhile, Gyaan ignored all the burns in his body and only kept healing his lips so that he could continue kissing Ahana.

Ahana was slowly coming out of the trance, but it took a while for her to fully understand what was happening. Her breath hitched as soon as the realization hit her. Her first instinct was to push him away but something beat her instincts. Her unknown and unsaid feelings for him.

"Neer?" She asked in a whisper.

"Okay," Gyaan whispered back gently, before placing his lips on her yet again. She clumsily tried to copy his movements, putting all her rational thoughts to the back burner.

Everyone else witnessed the win of Gyaan's strong feelings as every trace of fire died down from their surroundings. And Ahana's body too stopped burning Gyaan.

Yara and Hritika looked at each other baffled and amused at the same time by the turn of events.

"The man has guts," Yara commented, "Burning and kissing at the same time."

"A Firey Kiss to save the day!" Hritika winked.