65- Hidden yet Free

Once the conversation of Ahana's relationship died down, Hritika came to the main topic, for which she had entered the house.

"Have you all decided whether you are going to stay or not?" Hritika asked, glancing at all of them hopefully. However, her eyes keep darting specifically towards Neer every now and then, which didn't go unnoticed by Ahana.

Ahana looked at Hritika with suspicious eyes, but didn't say anything at the moment, not wanting to ruin the rapport with the only person who was going out of her way to help them.

"We would be grateful if we could stay. But are you sure about this? I mean, I did ruin the biggest house of the werewolves," Ahana asked, looking guilty.

"Biggest house? Oh! You mean the pack house. Don't worry about it. It is good as new now. You won't even find a single evidence of that day," Hritika said with a chuckle.

"That fast!" Sameera exclaimed, her eyes widened in shock.

"Yeah, these werewolves usually have unimaginable strength and speed. And this was the matter of their home. So they actually did double than the usual self," Hritika answered,  still baffled by the werewolves's capabilities even after having lived with them for so long.

Hritika looked at Ahana with soft eyes before saying in a comforting tone, "Let the bygones be bygones. We all can have a fresh start. Hopefully with more friendly encounters this time," Hritika teased at the end, making them all chuckle.

"Yeah, hopefully," Ahana muttered, already knowing that it was kinda impossible with their luck.

"Alright then," Hritika clasped her hands, before coming back to business. "Do you all want to share a single room like before or—"

Neer didn't let her finish her question, as he shouted, "Separate," while glaring at Gyaan and Ahana. "There's no way I am letting them share a room," he said, shuddering at the thought of it.

Ahana narrowed her eyes at Neer, annoyed by his overacting, but didn't protest. While Gyaan just scratched his head and sighed, not wanting to pick a fight with the protective brother in law on the first day of his relationship.

Hritika waited for a second to see if anyone would protest. Not finding any, she asked how many rooms they wanted and who was going to share with whom. Or whether they all wanted individual rooms.

"I will sleep with Ahana Didi and Sameera Aunty," Avan announced, while jumping up and down, so Hritika could notice him over the elders who were discussing what to do.

"Okay Kiddo, You are with us," Ahana said, caressing his hair, making Avan smile and stop jumping.

"So, Sameera, me and Avan in one room," Ahana informed Hritika before turning towards the guys, "Gyaan, Neer, are you both okay with sharing the room?"

Gyaan just shrugged, while Neer muttered, "I don't care as long as he isn't in your room."

"Okay." Hritika laughed at Neer's answer before saying, "I will arrange the rooms accordingly and let you all know."

"Rest up here for now until the rooms get ready," she said at last and was about to leave, when Ahana stopped her.

"Umm, Hritika?"

"Yes?"

"We are really grateful but we don't want to be freeloaders. Is there any way we could help out to pay for our stay?" Ahana asked, while looking at elements to see if they agreed with her.

"We don't have money, but we could pay back in the form of some chores or anything," Neer said, agreeing with her twin that they couldn't just stay for free.