64- You are in a Relationship?😡

The phone rang interrupting the element's conversation. Neer tried to stand up to get the phone, key word being 'tried' as he ended up falling back on the floor.

"Shouldn't have sat down," he mumbled to himself, while Gyaan said, "It's more difficult to stand up after sitting on the floor/ground than walking itself," as he had the same experience.

"We are in the same boat buddy," Neer said, fist bumping Gyaan, before he used a lot of force and finally managed to stand up.

Meanwhile, the ladies looked at each other in confusion.

"Where did the phone come from?" Sameera asked in confusion. "Probably the home owners forgot it here," she answered her own question.

"Pretty careless of them if that's the case," Ahana commented.

They all fell silent afterwards waiting for Neer to come back after the call.

"Did someone forget their phone here?" Ahana asked Neer, as soon as he returned, thinking the person searching for their missing phone must have called to find out about its whereabouts.

"Nah! Hritika gave me this phone in case I needed something," Neer answered, making everyone's jaw drop.

"Not only they left you alone in this house, they also provided you with a phone," Ahana scoffed, "Someone was living a lavish life while we were being worried sick. Couldn't think of coming to us after being freed. No, but the prince had to enjoy all the lavishness and patiently wait for us to come back for him."

"Don't taunt me. It's not all roses for me, can't you see the thorns," Neer countered, pointing at his bruises,"It takes hours to just stand up. And you my good my immunity is," he muttered, feeling pathetic upon his own lack of physical fitness. "How was I supposed to walk over half of the forest to reach you? Cut me some slack here, okay? It wasn't like I had someone's support to walk, nor do I have healing powers like Gyaan."

"Speaking of which, what's wrong with you?" Neer suddenly turned towards Gyaan, noticing his still burned body, "Why aren't you healing yourself?"

"Who said that? I am continuously healing myself," Gyaan said, looking a little confused by Neer's question.

"Are you sure?" Neer asked, pointing at Gyaan's body. "Probably your power isn't working properly. Or it has already exhausted itself."

Gyaan rolled his eyes at his assumptions, before answering, "I wouldn't have been alive if my powers weren't working. Although the credit for me being awake goes to the herbs that Avan found, it is all because of my 'Existing and Very much working' healing powers that I don't need an emergency surgery right now," Gyaan said pointedly, highlighting the words, as Neer's talk about his powers not working rubbed him in the wrong way.

"And you!" Gyaan then turned towards the other annoying twin, and told her sternly, "Stop looking down whenever this topic comes up. You have got nothing to be ashamed of. Nor do you need to feel guilty. It wasn't your fault that I got burned. You didn't come to me with your flames. I was the one who latched onto your burning form, that too intentionally."

"Yeah, and very eagerly too," Neer
added with a snort.

"Oh yeah. And that Kiss. Man! What an epic scene it was!" Hritika said, standing at the entrance, having heard the last bits of the conversation.

Ahana coughed out of embarrassment, before a thought suddenly crossed her mind. She looked at Gyaan with wide panicked eyes as she realized that Neer didn't know about them.

Gyaan too gulped, knowing that Neer wasn't going to take it easily. Probably his already battered body was about to take another round of pain.

"Oops, did I interrupt a private moment?" Hritika asked, having seen the glances Ahana and Gyaan shared with each other. "Should I leave?" She asked hesitantly.

"Nah! It's fine. There's nothing private between them," Neer said to Hritika. "Right?" He asked the two in question with raised eyebrows as he didn't receive any response from both of them.

"Right?! He asked again, this time in a loud voice, when both of them started looking here and there, avoiding his question.

"Bhaiya," Avan whispered, pulling Neer's jeans to gain his attention. As soon as Neer looked down, Avan informed him with a smirk, "They both are a Girlfriend-Boyfriend now."

'Gyaan Bhaiya, you stole my crush. Now it was your time to get crushed,' Avan thought evilly, eagerly waiting for the fun that would come from Neer Bhaiya's reaction.

Gyaan glared at Avan, knowing exactly what he was thinking while blurting out the truth to Neer. Avan's innocent childhood crush was becoming annoying for him right now.

"I thought you were okay with your Ahana 'Didi' being with me," Gyaan whisper-yelled at Avan.

"Of course, I am. I totally support your relationship. But that doesn't mean I don't want revenge for my poor, cute little heart," Avan said, making an innocent face.

'Innocent, my foot!' Gyaan knew exactly, how cunning and sly this little kid was.

Meanwhile, Neer looked at Ahana as if she betrayed him.

"Instead of being worried for me, you were busy getting into a relationship and having a lovey-dovey time," Neer huffed.

"You are angry about the timing, and not about the fact that we are in a relationship?" Ahana asked, baffled by his reaction.

At the same time, Sameera said, "They didn't have any lovey-dovey conversation. Heck, even their proposal was so plain and simple."

"Why? You deserve the world. Should I teach that idiot how to propose now?" Neer asked, ignoring Ahana's question.

"No, because I like it simple. But that's not important right now. The fact that you are okay with it is," Ahana said, still not believing it. "How?"

"Why not?" Neer questioned back. Neer turned to look at Gyaan, who was having a verbal fight with Avan, as he continued speaking with Ahana.

"That man stood by you when you were at your worst. So he deserves to be with you at your best."

A smile automatically came upon Ahana's face as she wholeheartedly agreed with Neer's words. She side hugged Neer, as they both continued to look at Gyaan and laughed at his silly fight with Avan.

"Gyaan, Gyaan!" Ahana yelled, waving her hands in the air to gain his attention.

Gyaan turned and gulped looking at Neer. "Neer, listen, don't be angry on Ahana..."

He kept on blabbering, almost in trance, when Ahana came and gave him a peck on his cheek. It was an full proof plan, as Gyaan shut up instantly.

Holding his cheek, he turned to look at Ahana with wide eyes.

"He approves," Ahana informed him with a wide smile. "Neer approves," she repeated in excitement.

"You really approve?" Gyaan asked in a whisper, almost getting a shock.

"Yeah I do," Neer confirmed, while rolling his eyes. "But that doesn't mean you can do all this in front of him," he said gesturing towards Gyaan's cheek.

Ahana stuck her tongue out at her twin, before pecking Gyaan once again just to spite Neer, earning a groan from Neer and muffled laughs from everyone else.