Chapter 204

#204

Natalie Grace Gordon.

She is that woman. Famous Hollywood star and current wife of Timothy Gordon.

Naturally, my eyes went to her fingers. I am checking the presence or absence of the ring. However, the ring with the magic circle engraved on it could not be found. I can't read her mind like a black wall, but she doesn't have a ring. It can't be.

Realizing my intentions, the woman smiled brightly.

{I don't have the ring.}

Like a world-class actor, her smile is very splendid. Then, she lifts the inside of her wrist.

{It's here instead of a ring.}

A magic circle was engraved on the inside of her wrist. It is the second after Godajin.

I didn't understand at first what this meant.

Usually, if you engrave a magic circle on your body, it means possession.

There is a difference between the person who gave the ring and the person who engraved it on the body. At this point, I am curious about the person who is the master.

Then the woman strode towards me.

Then the members behind me stood close to me.

For example, something like this. My pet rabbits stood up to protect me.

Cute. Guys.

"It's okay, so step back for a moment."

"I, I don't want to?"

Jaewon stuttered his words and shook his head.

"This lady looks so fierce. Isn't she a sasaeng?."

Then Roa stabbed Jaewon in the side.

"She's an actress. Why. I don't know her name either."

Roa doesn't seem to know either.

"An actress? She looks like a witch?"

"Hey. A witch, that's rude. But she's an actress."

"Jun hyung. Do you know that lady's name?"

Jaewon pulled Hanjun and Siwoo in at once.

"No."

"What about Siwoo hyung?"

"I've seen her a lot, but I don't know... Oh, isn't Joshua Tanning?"

At Siwoo's words, Hanjun yelled out loud.

"Hey! Yoon Si-woo. Who said that was Joshua Tanning? There's no way a witch like that could be Joshua Tanning."

Joshua Tanning, who is like an angel, was dragged by a witch, and Hanjun got angry.

At least this woman doesn't know Korean, so she's lucky.

It would be a great humiliation for the great actress Natalie Grace Gordon.

Eventually I had to explain.

"She's the wife of Timothy Gordon of the SS group. She is also an actress."

Only then did the children realize that the opponent is a big shot and shut up. But that didn't mean to back down.

There is no difference.

{As you can see, I have a group. Just keep things simple, right?}

Responding with a cool face, I quickly read the woman's magic power. The magic circle engraved on her wrist has a scale of 9 circles. Since it is a higher circle than Godajin, it means that she received the magic circle later. It also means that the mysterious villain is a 9th circle or higher wizard.