Chapter 229

#229

"Why is hyung like this?"

"Oh?"

"Let's work hard you said. When you said, 'Work hard,' it sounds like you're going somewhere."

where to go. No, I might go.

With or without me, you guys are talking about working hard and aiming for a higher place.

"What are you saying? Where will I go, I'm just telling you to work hard."

As I patted Jaewon on the shoulder full of worries and smiled, Roa, standing behind him, pursed his lips. He has something to say, but his expression of patience is everything.

Hanjun also has a complex face, and Siwoo has red eyes.

"Hey. Why are you doing this. Gross."

The elevator door just opened, and I hurriedly got out and waved at the children.

"We're going to skip the ramyeon noodles, wash up and go to bed. Get some rest, everyone."

Twenty-three performances have been held so far.

After the performance, everyone gathered together and emptied the cup noodles one by one. Everyone thought that we would be eating cup noodles in someone's room again this time, even if we didn't say it because it had settled down as an after-party.

But since I said we would skip that and just go to sleep, the kids would be confused.

"Lee-chan."

Siwoo called, but I did not look back and entered the room.

After locking to prevent Kim Chan-young from entering, I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

"Damn it."

Feelings that have no shape seem to come up through my throat in a hot lump.

I tried to pretend nothing was wrong, but I am moved to tears by the eyes of the children looking at me.

I should have listened to the devil's words.

He's the only companion, and you shouldn't give a piece of affection to these kids.

If that was the case, I wouldn't have to go through such a horrible situation.

In just over two years, it seems that we exchanged too many things.

"Damn it."

It's been so long since I've lost it, I thought I'd lost my senses.

"Oh really, damn it!"

It plays as clearly as if it happened yesterday.

the things i lost. The parents who gave birth to me, the dear friends I spent my childhood with, the apprentice's quarters, the little dog that jumped into my bed and licked my cheek.

The ones who made me happy.

The beings that I wanted to protect but couldn't protect in the end. The beings who made me live with regret for a long life. My loved ones.

As the thought grew longer, my throat choked again.

It cannot be stained with the same regret.

I can't lose Hanjun's blunt but friendly smile, Siwoo's soft and firm friendship, and Roa and Jaewon's warm and blind trust. I have to protect everyone.

After soaking my head in the cold water pouring from the shower, I moved to my seat.

***