Chapter 219

#219

Then, I turned my eyes coldly and looked at Yunoa.

"Senior."

Then, as he sipped the wine, Yunoa's lips curled red.

"Can you tell me where you belong?"

Yunoa, who drank the wine until the last drop, smiled and met my gaze.

"I belong to the younger generation."

Black eyes overflowing with red energy feel unpleasant today.

Then Bartholomeus laughed out loud.

"As expected Ghesquier. You are the hope and light of Armania. Nothing was wrong with the prophecies."

Are you still into prophecy? The subject who went crazy over that prophecy and threw the continent into chaos.

"I'm no longer a wizard. As you can see, I'm 21, and I'm a shining genius idol singer. Unlike you, who lives as an old man who eats away the chaebol with his meager skills, I'm a young Korean man who lives hard."

I removed my hand from the table and glanced at the cell phone in my pocket. It's already been 2 hours since we left.

Gotta go back now.

"Geez, Bartholomeus-sama must have more things to do with our senior than I do. Because you worked so hard to wake him up?"

I nodded towards Yunoa and continued.

"Empty even the high-quality wine bottle for the two of you, and enjoy an Armenian-style dinner. I have an after-performance."

Then I just turned around.

Then, users in red uniforms hurriedly stopped in front of me.

Are you kidding me? How dare you block this body, just for the sake of dolls?

"Go away."

When I flicked my finger, five or six users moved left and right.

When I left the banquet hall, He was waiting for me with a worried face on his face.

It's pitiful to see him contemplating what to say.

"Tell it to your master."

So I taught him to be kind.

"The smell of rice is disgusting, so I'm just going."

I should have noticed from the start. Guest house in Troyple.

A large picture attached to it. The painting was the swamp of gray screams known as the birthplace of the demon king, that is, the place I call 'garbage swamp'. It wasn't a lake.

Wow. Yunoa, did you pretend not to know that?

Turning around, I shouted toward the inside of the banquet hall.

"If you invited a 21-year-old idol singer who just finished a concert, you should have arranged the cup noodles by type. You have no sincerity."

Then I raised my mana and moved my hand. Timothy Gordon, realizing I was about to cast a spell, shook his head.

"The master has set up a barrier here, so teleportation is impossible. A place where even satellites can't detect it......"

"Oh?"

I snorted and created blue magic flames at my fingertips.

"Then I can break it."

When I reached out my hand, there was a roar and the ground started to shake.