Chapter 209

#209

yes, it will work. If it was Jung Yu-bin, he would still be like that.

"He probably bribed the judges."

Wooyoung Kim said what he thought.

"He who thinks that moving people with money is the easiest."

"That's a good thing?"

If you buy a judge and try to manipulate the score, you can see it as a cute act. It won't work, but if it's that much of a challenge, you can accept it as much as you want.

However, if it does not stop at that level, the case is different.

"What if he made the same thing as last time?"

Realizing that what I was talking about was the 'lighting accident', Kim Woo-young hardened his expression. With a rather serious expression on his face, he cautiously opened his mouth.

"Can he really do that?"

Even after suffering like that, it seems that he is still looking for hope in Jeong Yu-bin.

He thinks, he's not that bad of a kid.

"So what was it that he did back then?"

"At that time, he was in a hurry. He was aiming for the rookie award, but it was taken away by you, so it's because of Jeong Yu-bin's personality . . . "

"If that's the case, now is more urgent."

At my words, Kim Wooyoung tightly closed his lips.

Because he didn't think it was wrong.

"At that time, he was just a rookie. He had already made the debut, and the fandom was growing in their own way."

As a member of Mute 7, he could easily surrender and continue his activities.

"It's because his ego got hurt when he lose the rookie award. He had no problems living as an idol. He had many paths."

He is the one who chose the extreme way even though there were many ways to go back.

He's the one who pulled the knife even though it wasn't a dead end.

"But maybe not now?"

Things are much worse now than they were then.

"At this time, he still hadn't made his debut."

Perhaps Jeong Yu-bin doesn't have a very good position within HS.

He must have had something to do with the last incident. Besides, his skills didn't grow that much either.

This is his limitation, but he will only be excited from HS's point of view if he dares to compete with us.

Since he didn't get good grades in the monthly evaluation, quarterly evaluation, and year-end evaluation, his debut must have been farther and farther away, and it must have become more urgent as we, who beat him and received the rookie award, soared as if we had wings.

In the end, he ventured to attract investment from the SS Group to do his part.

"This will be his last chance."

No matter how much the SS group invests, idols with no ability will inevitably end up pouring water into the bottomless pit.

That's why Jang Myung-woo used his brain.

He said that if he appeared on <Be my IDOL> and gained popularity, he would make his debut. The money invested in SS Group must have been used to buy TVH.