Chapter 225

#225

In fact, popera singer Do-yoon is a fan of Lit.

Of course, it was a secret until now.

If a music major majoring in classical music, and even a world-renowned pop singer, said that he likes idol music and dance performances, the impression would be wrinkled right away.

So he couldn't confide in anyone except his manager.

Not only his family, but also the agency CEO, fellow popera singers, and record producers. They don't know that most of his playlist is idol music. Of course, they wouldn't know that most of them are Litt's music.

So, after being invited to <Music Sketch> by Yoon Yi-ho, he screamed with joy when he learned that the guest on the same day was Lit.

Being able to stand on the same stage with his favorite singer has never been such an honor. It felt really good to be torn apart.

I wanted to get concert tickets, but of course I failed because I couldn't overcome the barrier of picketing. I didn't have any connections to get an invitation, so I just rolled my feet.

After making a full statement with Ritt and opening his face, he could now be called a 'holy virtue'.

"They said it was Deokgye. But I got it."

Deokhu is an abbreviation of the saying that you can't take the precepts. It means that it is very difficult to meet the person you admire.

He also got a signed CD.

Do-yoon, who finished filming first, asked the staff to sit at the front of the audience. So he waited for Lit's stage, the next order.

The stage setting changed and Lit came up on stage before he knew it.

It was quite different from when he saw them in the waiting room earlier.

In the waiting room, they're wearing a slightly sporty-looking, comfortable outfit and chatting more casually, but now they are shining idol without fail.

The lit members, wearing black suits and shirts of different designs, stood in their places according to the stage director's instructions. Kang Yi-chan, who was sitting in front of the piano, was watching.

He could feel the deep affection and trust in the faces of the members.

The faces of the members looking at Kang Yi-chan are no different.

This is the first reason for Lit's popularity. infinite trust towards each other. There is a strange relationship that only fans know about their relationship with each other, their family, and more.

After making eye contact with each other, everyone nodded towards Kang Yi-chan as if saying they are ready.

Kang Yi-chan, who smiled at the members, started playing the piano.

Kang Yi-chan and the piano.

It was the moment he is really waiting for.

At the 1st anniversary fan meeting, Kang Yi-chan played the piano. Fans who looked back on that appearance all suffered about his piano skills.

The first round of <Survival, Music Genius> was the same.

After seeing Kang Yi-chan, who skillfully plays the piano and sings, fans have changed their favorites one after another.

Even a short video called 'a picture of a boyfriend playing the piano' became popular even among non-fans.

He is watching Kang Yi-chan play the piano in real time.