Chapter 215

#215

It would be correct to say that it was on the rise.

The steady buildup of awareness and the efforts that supported him hit the jackpot.

PD Pyo was overjoyed. Kyu-hyung is the same.

Director Gong Seok-ho and teacher Ji Young-joon all congratulated with joy.

However, the members are not like that.

Rather, they became solemn.

When we moved to LA, it got worse.

Because it became an issue too much, I couldn't walk around freely like before. The paparazzi chased wherever we went, so we had no choice but to be cautious.

The members were a little bewildered by this situation.

"It doesn't feel real."

The youngest, who was eating, complained.

"It seems like I was able to walk around a bit comfortably even in New York, but yesterday I was surrounded by people..."

Jae-won's shoulders trembled when he recalled the crowds he had gone shopping in Beverly Hills yesterday.

"Should I say it's a bit scary because it's like this all of a sudden? Anyway, it's like that."

Like the maknae said, being scared seems to be the most correct answer.

Children are now afraid of this situation.

Although they grew faster than other idol teams, they have come this far by growing step by step.

But these days weren't like that. We only took one step, but it felt like we skipped the middle process and climbed to a very high place.

It was natural to feel dizzy and scared.

"I'm a bit scared too. Suddenly, requests to appear on TV are pouring in, celebrities are sending out invitations, and world-class stars are just applying to follow."

Even Loa, who is quite strong-hearted, seems bewildered by this situation.

"PD Pyo talked to the local agency and said that the security team was also doubled. Because of the sasaeng hotel break-in yesterday."

Yesterday, a fan who found out the hotel and floor we were staying in sneaked into the hotel and caused a stir.

It was Siwoo's fan, and she must have been caught wandering around looking for Siwoo's room.

For that reason, Siwoo tried to overcome the phobia of people he had at the beginning of his debut.

Hanjun wasn't all well either.

Perhaps to forget his anxiety, he played games whenever he had a chance.

Now, instead of playing games alone, he played games as a team with Filaments.

Even the filaments were waiting eagerly for Hanjun to play the game again.

Still, at least Hanjun looked the most intact.

He seemed to relieve stress in the healthiest way,

But this is only temporary.

It's because the real stress doesn't go away.

"Shall we talk frankly today?"

We couldn't be on the concert stage as it is now.

The children who used to run fearlessly until now finally have something to fear.