Chapter 224

#224

After a short break, the health checkup results came out. Members are generally healthy. Roa's knees also seemed to have been properly repaired.

"You're the problem. You."

PD Pyo, who called me into the office, shouted with a worried face.

"That's right, I told you to go to the hospital and take a look."

Kyuhyung standing next to producer Pyo also had a serious face. What is it that you are doing like that?

"Is it very bad?"

"You may have to stop working."

I'm fine, but why stop activities?

"Look at this. It's the doctor's note."

I frowned as I accepted the paper PD Pyo gave me.

Rib fracture, spinal misalignment, shoulder muscle rupture...... etc. Concerns about secondary damage as the injuries at the time of the accident were not properly treated.

What did you say. I'm fine.

I tossed the result sheet onto the table and smiled at Pyo PD with a plain face.

"PD. I'm fine. I know my body best."

It is natural for the body to be like this. You can't be called a normal human being if you've been in such a big accident and still feel fine. But now that I'm not an ordinary human, it's okay. Because you can move regardless of the state of your body.

"I have no pain anywhere. Really."

"What are you saying? Your nosebleeds could be due to the aftereffects of the accident. They told me to take a brain test at this time. They said we shouldn't ignore that nosebleed."

Then, let's do a detailed examination of the heart.

"I don't shed these days. Nosebleeds."

The nosebleed was because Kang Yi-chan's body was too weak to contain my magical power. I'm fine with it now.

"You're enduring the pain the doctor said is excruciating."

It hurt at first. However, after accepting the mana, the pain also disappeared. It's not that I'm patient, it's that I don't feel sick anymore, but there's no way to explain it.

"Don't worry, I won't ever put up with it."

"Lee Chan-ah."

"If it hurts, I'll tell you it hurts."

PD Pyo's expression darkened, as if he couldn't believe my answer.

It was the same for Kyuhyung.

Both of them are on the verge of going crazy wanting to hospitalize me.

"The tour is in two months, so let's stop our activities? Even if it doesn't hurt at all. Let's give it up? Really?"

It's a plate where you have to continue your activities even if you are sick.

"Thank you so much for your concern, but right now, opening the way for us to be active is helping."

Maybe it's not as bad as the physical condition.

Anyway, from the beginning, I had no intention of building a nest here forever. So, I only intended to shallowly dip my feet in, but I am already deep inside.

I have to get out, but wouldn't it be a suitable excuse to leave if I'm in this condition.

That doesn't mean I'm leaving right now. The moment when everything is put back in place and the children are no longer in danger. No, maybe I have to leave when everyone is in danger because of me.