Chapter 214

#214

Free busking performance.

It is an event held in a shopping center, right next to the market we are in now.

It seemed that anyone could apply for busking.

The time given to each team is 15 minutes.

This is the time to listen to about three songs, including short remarks. Now, it was time to add even a small amount of strength to increase the mana.

"You've crossed the ninth circle."

"But not as much as before."

The power to open the dimensional door must come back. It means that I have to be strong enough to protect all of my people.

You don't know where the old wizard will come out of nowhere, so you need to develop enough strength to move the world with one finger.

Once I reached a certain level, my mana began to rise like crazy, so if I worked hard, I might be able to reach the target a little earlier.

To do so, we need Yunoa's cooperation.

"Let's do it together."

It will be more effective if you attract this guy. We're taking advantage of Arke's popularity in America.

"While busking, we turn on N Live at the same time as you and us."

"I know what you're aiming for, but I'm on sabbatical right now. On vacation."

"Aren't you gonna do this with your partner?"

Then Yunoa's eyebrows narrowed.

"It's only when it's like this that we're partners."

Yeah, that means you're in a lot of trouble. So let's do it together.

"Senior. Let's do it. Yes?"

In the end, Yunoa raised both of his hands.

I couldn't contact all the members who were scattered here and there in the shopping center, so I only held on to the youngest member I could see right away.

And we went up to the plaza and applied for a busking performance.

I asked Yunoa's manager and Kim Chan-young to host N Live simultaneously on two accounts. Jaewon announced the news of our busking on social media.

After a while, we went up to the stage carrying the guitars that Kyuhyung had hastily prepared and started the performance with calm faces.

N Live quickly spread widely, recording an incredible number of views.

As if to prove Arke's popularity in the US, fans nearby immediately flocked to the scene.

What surprised me was the fact that there were quite a few of our fans among them.

The concert will be held five days from now, and when they heard that we are going to be busking in the downtown plaza, fans who couldn't get tickets moved quickly.

This must have seemed quite unusual to people who were out shopping and saw us for the first time today.

why? What? Are those oriental people famous?

They came in with a buzz and soon fell in love with our song.

The same was true of the shopping center staff in charge of busking events.

Arke's Yunoa and Lit's Kang Ichan and Kim Jaewon show a busking stage.

It was a big spectacle for those who knew what this meant, and for those who did not know.