Chapter 242

#242

When we went to the seat we were guided to, DAS 17 and Moebius, who had arrived earlier, stood up and greeted us.

"Lee-chan."

Kim Jung-soo and Yang Seok-woo saw me and waved their hands.

These two guys are the ones who ran into the company as soon as I came to Korea. We met steadily after that, and now we have become close enough to go to the movies together.

After saying hello to the guys, I sat down and glanced in the direction of Mobius.

Their eyes only passed for a moment, but Joon-hee, startled, lowered his head.

That guy is still there too. He has not yet been forgiven by Jaewon,

Pick, I laughed and sat down to check the mood of our members.

These guys are pretty well set up now.

They're bold enough to never fall asleep in a place like this, and they're big enough to be aware of their position without anyone telling them.

They have good manners and are good at pulling and pushing with the camera.

In addition, the new singer's less mature freshness has also escaped.

Lit, who has now been called a respected senior by some, is also equipped with their own skill.

They're dignified even when entered the TOP 10 and went out to receive an award.

They're resolute when accepting the trophy and calmly expressing their feelings.

Roa and Jaewon, who conveyed their impressions of the TOP 10 award as representatives, conveyed all the words they had prepared without trembling.

After receiving the award, we did not go back to our seats but went down to the waiting room and changed our clothes.

It was because our stage would begin soon.

Wearing a black turtleneck, black pants, and a red jacket over it, I was busy checking the children while correcting the makeup. Everyone hurriedly changed their costumes and checked the in-ears and microphones.

Then, following the staff's guidance, we went backstage.

On stage right now, T.I. One's song has just finished. And another TOP 10 awards ceremony to follow. After that is our stage.

After a while, our pre-recorded songs filled the Gocheok Sky Dome. Even though it was just a screen, the filaments continued their cheering comments without a break.

"Gather around here."

At my call, the children huddled together.

"Everyone, don't be nervous, let's break the stage today."

I held out my hand in front of the children.

Then, in turn, the children put their hands on top of mine.

"It's good. Splash it."

At the words of the youngest full of aegyo, the others laughed.

"As always, today is the last day."

"I will make the best stage."

"great. Let us show you everything."

Then, the children who shouted "fighting" with bright smiles scattered to their respective seats.

***

The trophy was delivered to the sixth TOP 10 singer, and Kim Hyun-soo announced the protagonist of the next stage.