Chapter 231

#231

A roar that shook the ground was heard and the bus toppled over on its side. The windows were shattered and the heat rushed in.

I tumbled into the corner of the bus with the children, and shards of glass covered us. Something must have exploded. The explosion didn't end in one shot. The second explosion caused the downed bus to stumble once more and toss it sideways some distance.

That's a lot of pressure.

"Damn it,

Black ash flew and I tried to find the children through my blurred vision. Then, Loa grabbed my arm.

"Hyung-nim."

It seems that Roa's hands were wet with blood...

"Park Ro-ah. Are you okay?"

Loa, who held me with both hands, nodded and spoke with difficulty.

"Hyung. Hurry up, stop time. Hurry up. Do something."

***

time stopped

Even the loa who asked me to stop time stopped.

wee. I hesitated to release even these children from the bondage of time. It was because I felt that if they saw who I was, I wouldn't have to explain it pathetically.

But it didn't. And to be honest, I regretted even the moment I tried to tell everything.

To think that a great archmage would seek understanding from these delicate beings. that's crazy

You will not be able to understand. It just makes you feel afraid.

I healed the wounds by unraveling the children who were tangled up in the broken bus.

Not seriously injured. The magical power contained in the piercings protected the children.

barely a torn wound.

Even those were treated one by one. When the blood stopped and the wound healed, the external circumstances came into view.

"Bartholomeus, this old son of a b*tch."

I blew open the bus door and went outside.

"Kyuhyung hyung! Director Kim Chan-young!"

Because time has stopped, they cannot answer my call. However, time cannot be moved blindly.

I looked around to see where the explosion had started.

"Damn it. It's the pop-up store. The staff over there......."

When I ran inside, the space that had become a mess caught my eye.

If there is even a little bit of life attached to it, I can save it.

I don't remember exactly what I did after that. I rescued people at random. I prayed earnestly that no one would die, and I did my best.

I freed up time before the third explosion.

"Lee-chan-ah."

Surprised, Kyuhyung looked at me as if he was seeing a ghost.

You will be surprised. Because I, who should be on the bus, is hugging myself in this mayhem. Then a third explosion occurred. But only the sound was loud.

The pressure wasn't as great as it was. It's because I pushed it with my magic.

Sirens were heard in the distance.