Chapter 235

#235

As soon as Mi-hyang let go of her hand, he pulled his sword from Bartholomeus' body. Then Mi-hyang was sent straight backstage. Surprised, Bartholomeus screamed and checked his chest.

"Aaaaaagh!"

Not a drop of blood flowed. There are no scars on the chest either.

"Do not worry about it. It's not the kind of knife you think it is."

"N-no way......?"

This is a 'spiritual sword' made from part of the demon king's soul.

"Yes. It's a spiritual sword made to take the Demon King out of your body."

The Demon King, he deliberately cooperated with Bartholomeus and became one with him.

That day in Samcheok, this guy told me everything he found out.

[That crazy old man asked me to lend a hand. Let's open the road together by combining the power of Jess that I have with the power of Jess that you have. He said that if he enters my body and secure mana through Yunoa, he can penetrate the portal more perfectly.]

And then he told me one more thing.

[The hair of Jess that was stolen from the Mage Tower storage. Somehow, it seems to have been reduced to energy and melted in the mana tank. I thought we could take it from him once I got into it. Jess just needs to find a way to get me out again.]

So I made a spirit sword.

[It's possible with a spirit sword. One of the characteristics of the spirit sword is that if the spirits are the same, they pull each other to become one.]

[Spiritual sword, can you make it? That's something no one can do in Armania.......]

[Am I anyone? Just leave it to me. I will make it very pretty to suit you.]

For me now, who has far surpassed the 9th circle, 'spiritual sword' is not even a thing.

I secretly held the spirit sword I made that way when I released Mi-hyang's hand earlier.

When Bartholomew got off his nerve with me, I told her to stab his chest.

All I had to do was buy enough time for the demon lord who entered his body to access the mana tank and fragment my power.

For a moment, Bartholomeus coughed up blood.

"What, what is this..."

"Oh, that? I took out my power that you stole while taking out the demon king."

As I waved the spirit sword in my hand, Bartholomeus wiped his lips with the back of his hand, and his face crumpled in dismay.

"What?"

"That means your mana tank will be a mess soon."

At the end, I saw blue light mixed with red light. The demon lord shouted out loud, but it seems that he succeeded in the end.

At my words, Bartholomeus shook his head in disbelief.

"Don't be funny..... That's my mana..."

It was only then that the demon king and I seemed to have noticed that the plate had been laid.

It was him who fell into the trap, not me.

"How dare you...?"

"So, how do you believe in the Demon King?"

What?

Returning what Bartholomeus had just said to me, I looked at the audience seats on the third floor.