Chapter 239

#239

Then Kim Chan-young burst into a fuss laugh.

"What is he saying? Then you were kidnapped. Did you go to a picnic?"

The memory manipulation is in proper shape.

Seeing that even Kim Chan-young, who was the first to know that I was a great wizard, remembers this incident as 'abduction'.

"Well, yes. it's kidnapping It's not a picnic."

Kim Chan-young's memories should have been left as they were, but I regretted it for a moment. But soon gave up on that idea.

Now there should be no need for me to use my strength in this world anymore.

It's better to wash your identity as Kang Yi-chan and live a full life. It's get better.

Looking into the mirror and tidying up my clothes once more, I turned to Kim Chan-young.

"I also thought it was a picnic because I got away so easily."

Then I smiled faintly.

"Now let's go."

When I left the bathroom, PD Pyo was waiting for me. As I approached, PD Pyo smiled with a rather relaxed face.

"Shall we go?"

"Yes."

After taking a deep breath, I left the arrivals hall.

As soon as the door opened, the shutter sounded and the flash fired. The fans who were waiting for me gave a shout close to screaming, and the waiting team rushed in. I paused and waved to the fans.

A louder roar was heard.

"Chan-ah Lee! I'm glad you came back."

Crying was mingled with someone's voice.

Then similar words were thrown here and there.

"I'm sorry for worrying you."

I bowed to the fans and waved my hand vigorously. It was then.

Members wrapped in layers of protocol team appeared through the crowd.

"Those guys. The company told them to wait....."

Even before PD Pyodi finished his words, the members ran up to me and embraced me.

Nobody said anything

However, only the warm heart was conveyed in a strong way.

***

The retweet fan community was flooded with testimonials from fans who went to the airport today.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️
• Lee Chan became more skinny. Seeing the side of the eyebrows and the torn lips, I thought I was going to die of pain. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

ㄴ Me too ㅠㅠㅠㅠ But somehow he seems to be more handsome.

ㄴ His beauty is increasing day by day, but I'm worried because there are never-ending incidents.

• My mom says that since a lot of bad luck has happened, the only thing left to do is to fly. I wish he really will ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

ㄴ Only good things will happen. :)

ㄴ Of course. only good things will happen

• All the members were crying when they saw him at the airport. Why do I feel so moved when they're standing still together?