Chapter 220

#220

As soon as we returned to Korea, we were given two days of rest.

The reason why it's called 'rest' rather than 'vacation' is because the ban on individual schedules has been issued.

PD Pyo assigned a personal manager to the five of us and took us to the hospital.

He said, "Get tested from head to toe, and receive a bottle of good nutritional supplements."

Then he stared at me and the loa.

"Especially you two. Roa your knee, Lee Chan you full inspection."

It seemed that he was curious about the state of my body after falling into the sinkhole even being struck by lightning and with Roa's knee

"The hospital director here is my friend, so listen carefully to what he says, okay?"

It was the same doctor who came to the company to dress me when I suffered a shoulder injury in a lighting accident in the past.

After PD Pyo, who threatened us like that, went away, we were left at the hospital and they started examining our height and weight.

uncivilized uncivilized,

This is what the healer looks at once and it's over. Brutal blood draws, pictures taken, and a hose down his throat. But if I feel affectionate about this uncivilizedness, then I'm a man of this world.

While I was thinking about this and that, the nurse shook my body.

"Kang Yi-chan? You can get up now."

It seems that the examination has already been completed.

Rubbing my eyes, I got up from the bed and tucked my feet into the slippers.

"You might be a little dizzy, so be careful. Go out and go to the rest room on the right, and I'll serve you porridge."

"thank you."

After my first uncivilized examination, in which a hose was put down my throat, I went to the break room.

In the break room, the rest of the members who finished the test before me were sitting in a row.

It's a bit cute to see them wearing the same sky blue gown.

Will I look the same to others?

"Hyung. Come quickly. Porridge is out."

Roa gestured to the empty seat and smiled.

It's funny. What is it that makes you feel so relieved? Emotions have been running through you ever since you met that crazy wizard, Bartholomeus.

The fact that I fell into this world and used my power properly for the first time also had an impact.

The bitterness seemed to multiply in addition to that overwhelming emotion.

On the very night I broke Bartholomeus' barrier, I returned to the dorm and hung out with the members for a while, then flew to Tahiti and met Natalie Grace.

Wife of Bartholomeus. No, the vessel containing his wife's soul. Because I have something to check with her.

[Natalie Grace. What's the name of the other girl in you?]

Even though the magic circle was completely removed, the reason why the spirit of the heart was weakened was because the souls were mixed in several layers.

[Ah, should I say other women?!]

Natalie Grace wasn't even surprised how I knew that. Of course she didn't even ask.