Chapter 221

#221

"What do you think of my painting?"

What about it?

I'm going to die of bad luck with just seeing the picture, but you're on the my back. I am irritated.

"Can you just do the house repairs?"

"Right. It will take another few years."

Bartholomeus smiled thinly.

"To blow away my years so easily. Who can withstand your power?"

Knowing that, why do you keep talking about it?

At that time, I heard the voices of the members coming this way from the next exhibition room.

"Stop, just go. I'm busy."

The old man, who examined my reaction shrewdly, smiled strangely.

"It's very easy to get you moving. Much easier than taming the cat next door."

There was cruelty in the old man's smile.

"Do you know why?"

Then he glanced at the entrance of the exhibition room.

"There are so many things you have to protect alone."

Just in time, the members stepped into the exhibition room. The back of the neck became clear.

"If you touch a hair, I'll kill you. I'll rip you to shreds, leaving you nothing to live for."

The corners of the old man's lips curled coolly.

"yes. It should be just those eyes. So get strong. Grand Magician."

Then he slowly walked away.

An old man with a cane exchanged glances with the members as he left the exhibition room. The good kids don't even know he's a monster, and walk out of the way with a friendly hello.

More strength went into the clenched fist. The ring was about to distort. The ignorant children froze at the sight of my expression.

"I-Chan-ah?"

Siwoo, who approached me first, called me with a worried face.

"What happened?"

"No. No."

I hurriedly smiled and looked around at the children who were all looking at me with the same expression.

"Did you pick?"

"Yes. As hyung taught me, I told the curator."

"Yes. Good job."

Jaewon then boasted that the curator had praised us for having a very high discernment.

I gave a rough nod and hurriedly finished our schedule at the art museum.

It was because I was in a hurry. First of all, we need to recheck the magical power of children's piercings.

***

Second day of vacation.

The members' piercings were collected and the magic circle was readjusted.

The previous one must have been as powerful as the 8th circle, so it couldn't withstand Bartholomeus' magic. But with my strength now, I will be able to protect these children.

May your heart never be taken away, may you never get hurt, may your soul never be damaged, may you never be cursed, may you never be poisoned.......